"Sons are the anchors of a mother's life." - A Yacht Club Trip Report

• Cheese crawl
  • No cheese crawl and eat what I want

0 voters

1 Like

:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing: Yes, true boy story in our house too

3 Likes

My dad’s literal nickname is Grumpy. I have to buy him lots of Grumpy stuff.

Ariel stuff is in honor or my deceased bestest dog ever and my other dog is Charlotte Belle (middle name for Beauty and the Beast Belle)

18 Likes

Oh, I’ve not seen that mug and now I want it :heart_eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

BTW: I’ve done a mother son trip before too and one w/ DDs. Sons are the best, even if they won’t go on the princess ride w/ you :wink: :crazy_face::expressionless:

6 Likes

I like the mug with the lid.

3 Likes

That Ariel keychain is sooo cute!

2 Likes

I’m stuffed. I did the cheese thing but I don’t think I can finish and it’s so hot so time for some of these 5 min waits. SE here we come. Lots of a/c please and thanks

The Evian water is alright but a very strong mint flavor.

13 Likes

That griddled cheese looks so delicious! Near the top of my most wanted list.

2 Likes

My fave of the three. Ate every last bite.

3 Likes

Beautiful view!!

1 Like

Walked onto figment, Soarin (yes walked on to soarin at 3pm), Nemo and SE. 25 min for TT so figured that was worth it. All this a/c and NOT eating cheese in the heat is doing me well. Lol

9 Likes

I’d also like someone to explain to me how I walked onto Soarin but GFT had a 20 min wait?!?! There was not a wait to get into the pavilion so that’s not it.

5 Likes

Those plates all look so good!!! (cheese crawl)

2 Likes

Whilst looking around on my phone today for something I’ve not found yet, I came across this, which I’d forgotten I had. Cousin’s son and sister’s grandkid, 2013.

9 Likes

Well that was fun. Our car has solar panels

11 Likes

I wouldn’t do the cheese crawl again. The griddled cheese is amazing but nothing else was awesome though some things were good. However, the cheese curds were rubbery and cold and the meat was way too salty. Hard pass. I also threw this donut away after one bite. A straight nope from me. The prize was nowhere near as good as the mango lime dole whip and not worth it

10 Likes

Awesome car!!

1 Like

Lego Chima! My son was a huge Lego Ninjago fan.

2 Likes

While I was drinking the mimosa flight I saw a huge strike of lightning and 1 second later very loud Thunder. DS and I are tired and headed back to the room completing the Remy Hide and Squeak as we walked out. All that was left were the figment bowls so we have two of those. I think I may just try and watch the fireworks from our balcony as it’s pointing toward Epcot. I’m very beat still from this week and the couple of hours in the heat.

The blood orange mimosa was good, the mango one okay but very sweet and the key lime was a nope for me.

Also the reason I wasn’t a super big fan of the cheese crawl prize was the strawberry soft serve had a fake strawberry flavor. In case those details help. The cheesecake that’s part of the crawl is good. As was the noodles in Germany and the pimento cheese is alright. I’ve had much better pimento cheese but it wasn’t bad.

12 Likes