"Sons are the anchors of a mother's life." - A Yacht Club Trip Report

Definitely Jungle Cruise then.

2 Likes

Safe travels and have a great time!

3 Likes

I mostly picked Rose and Crown based on old info from last winter when much restaurant choices were initially prepared in a central kitchen, then shipped to various on site restaurants for finishing. (I have trouble eating breaded cod fish tacos. )

If the food in the Mexico pavilion is prepared on site, I might change my vote. Tho my historical difficulty with Rose and Crown was how close the tables were. That’s probably not a thing nowadays.

3 Likes

Son voted for Rose & Crown too based on the menu. There is a 51% chance of rain tomorrow night at 10pm so wondering if I should eat the $20 and keep La Hacienda on there just in case it does rain but they still do fireworks? Is that a thing?

*The poll has a few hours too so I’ll definitely wait till we land till I make my final decision.

3 Likes

How appropriate…look what Shutterfly just shared from five years ago today?

16 Likes

Gonna officially quit faking like I’m working. Time to go to the airport! YAY!!!

12 Likes

I chose Rose and Crown since it’s closer to Yacht Club and I feel like you’re going to be tired post show….

1 Like

Ha ha. I plan to sleep in tomorrow. Don’t care if we ride a single ride. That is not what Epcot is about. Lol. But also that’s very logical given how utterly exhausted I am right now and our very late arrival. I joked about fake working but I worked late every day this week sometimes until 11pm or midnight and I’m feeling it.

What really kills me about all the work effort trying to get something finished by a deadline is that I have to start all over next week because they made a change this late afternoon. I just gave up and “faked” work after that. That’ll show em. I can be petty. Ha ha.

5 Likes

Thought of you at dinner tonight.

8 Likes

Italian restaurant?

Security at the Austin airport was the worst I’ve seen in awhile but our flight is empty. They said 55 people and keep telling us to spread out. :-).

Looking like it’s gonna be Jungle Cruise. You better be right people! :wink:

8 Likes

Nope. American bistro (is that a contradiction??)

DH and I were married at a restaurant and reception center 20 years ago that is since closed. The owner opened a restaurant out by our seacoast that we frequent each summer.

https://crstherestaurant.com/

3 Likes

Ha!

My maiden name sounds Italian but I’m in no part Italian according to my DNA test. I guess I’m like your restaurant and full of contradiction. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t spot this in the wild but this is my response:

4 Likes

As a Turin not quite sure whether Turin luck is good or bad. We do have Turin Time (which means late).

3 Likes

I picked it since it rhymes with “you’re in luck.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I followed that. :joy:

2 Likes

Walked right into the bus. Yay! Hopefully we don’t sit here too long

I’d like some Turin Luck in being the first stop. :wink:

5 Likes

14 Likes

19 Likes