Something Borrowed, Something Banked

Try modifying your reservation now to add the 31st. If both @ryan1 and @PrincipalTinker can select the dates now, you should be able to.

1 Like

Thanks! I will try that when I get home. Iā€™m sure it will work now.

One other possibility. Could you have been trying too early? That would explain it, if it hadnā€™t rolled over to the next day.

1 Like

It was well after the cutoff (8am eastern?). It was like 10am my time, 1pm Eastern.

1 Like

I give up! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congratulations! You win this trophy :trophy: for being the 1 millionth recipient of the ā€œDisney IT glitchā€. *

• this week
4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Update: I went into the mobile version of the website and tried to modify to add the extra night. This is what I initially saw:

:thinking:

So then I adjusted the dates of my trip in the search field. Using the desktop version of the site, I was not able to advance the calendar to June. At all. I tried multiple times. But on the mobile, I was able to advance the calendar to June to make my checkout date June 1st. And only then did May 31st become bookable.

So now I have all 7 nights booked. :+1:

Lesson: The mobile version is less glitchy than desktop. Which is the opposite of what Iā€™d assume, but there it is.

3 Likes

Lesson is : try all the ways.

2 Likes

Or try going incognito mode. Len said on last weekā€™s podcast that Disney has so many cookies and thatā€™s what causes problems for folks like us who are logging in on the regular.

2 Likes

I have never, not once, been able to access the DVC website in non-incognito mode! Itā€™s ridiculous. And itā€™s 50/50 if I can get something on the regular website.

2 Likes

Interesting. I have never needed to USE incognito mode. (I have tried to use it when I had problems with their website, but it made no difference, so I knew the problem was theirs not my browser.)

I am curious what web browser you use and on what platform.

1 Like

I only have to do this for the regular website but Iā€™ve not had to for the DVC siteā€¦ but now that Iā€™ve said it the fates will make me a liar :grin:

1 Like

:smirk:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I thought you would have commented already.

2 Likes

I use Chrome on Windows 10 on my work computer. I will admit that at any given time I have 3-4 Chrome windows open with roughly 10+ tabs each so Iā€™m sure I have more cookies than a Nabisco factory.

3 Likes