Some Disney is better than no Disney - Trip Report

Hour in and we’ve done RRR, Mummy and Transformers. Mummy was a posted 5 but ended up being 20. We are now in line for Gringotta and will explore Diagon Alley after!

Uploading: 44A6C956-BB45-4EC1-A09C-985468040334.jpeg… Uploading: 98DA8585-7304-4989-BB05-15C691BBAD9D.jpeg…

7 Likes

#Priorities
#YouChoseWisely

2 Likes

RRR right after eating donuts? Bold move. :wink: Looks like a great start to the day and that you’ll be able to fit in a lot today!

2 Likes

Hahah I wouldn’t recommend it.

2 Likes

When I plan, no rollercoasters in the first hour after eating :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exploring Diagon and our first beers of the day. Got both the exclusive beers. Dragon Scale is a red lager and is excellent. Wizards Brew is a stout and very smooth. Would get both again.

10 Likes

Can’t help myself :joy:

12 Likes

Exactly our touring style!!

2 Likes

After beers, we did MIB which was a walk on, then ET which as about 5 min. Checked out the Horror Make Up Show which was funny and incorporated a lot of pandemic humor.
Calling it at Universal and about to get in line for the Hogwarts Express over to IOA.

14 Likes

Make sure to ride the Express the other way as well.

2 Likes

Sounds like a perfect day so far!

Got over to IOA, bout a 25 min wait for the Hogwarts Express. Had a quick lunch at Fire Eaters and then did Forbidden Journey which was essentially a walk on.

It’s been three hours since our last drink so popped into Hogs Head for more beer. Two more of the Dragon Scale and two of the Hogs Head exclusive. Long line for the restaurant, but we went around back for the bar and no line. Grabbed a table with a great view of the new coaster construction.

Team Member said an hour on Hagrids so we are probably going to continue on around to Jurassic Park and circle back later.

9 Likes

Looks like we’ve got some storms coming in. Hoping to get JP done and then get over to Kong before it hits. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

No luck. Suspended operations just a few boats from boarding. Looks to be a quick shower, so planning to stick it out in line for now.

1 Like

Jumped out of line and went and did Kong. Then ran to the bathroom and came out to this

4 Likes

Rain let up for a few and we were able to hop into Spider-Man. Figured we’d then go grab a butter beer and hang around until Hagrid’s reopened. Another belt of rain came across so we are in the Three Broomsticks for a snack while we wait it out.

Only have outdoor stuff left, so hoping we get some clear skies soon.

11 Likes

Took forever to bring our butter beers and then they brought regular instead of frozen. So ended up with a butter beer each instead of sharing. So no real complaints.

9 Likes

Rainstorms continuing interspersed just enough that everything is just still closed. We are waiting outside Hagrid’s hoping fornitntonreopen but it’s not looking good. We are weighing our options but everything’s outside at IOA.

5 Likes

Things were looking up but they officially announced they are not reopening Hagrid’s. We started walking to the exit and found that they have reopened Hulk. So that’s frustrating but we are going to at least get one more ride to wrap up the Universal let.

7 Likes

I once got wicked whiplash on Hulk because I didn’t know it was a rocket takeoff and was looking around to the left when we left the station. I spent the whole ride trying not to pass out because there was a very old lady in the seat in front of me (like what the hell is she doing on this ride kind of very old) and I was not going to come into the station all unconscious while she came through just fine.

11 Likes