(Some) Annual Passes Resume Sales Today

It looks like if you are a Florida resident or DVC member, you are in luck as certain Annual Pass sales have resumed!

Sorcerer Passes are available for both DVC members and FL residents.

Pirate Passes are available for FL residents as well.

3 Likes

Where did you see this?

1 Like
2 Likes

I was coming here to share too :grin:

It looks like the site is (ofc) being wonky. It was there about 10 minutes ago to purchase and now the purchase button disappeared. Here are screen shots:

2 Likes

This was initially reported by Carlye Wisel and Brooke McDonald who are both very reputable sources.

1 Like

Is the only difference between them the number of park reservations you get?

Thanks for that link.

Figures they are available now that we don’t need them for a while. I have one 6 day trip coming up with DH for which we already have tickets, and no plans for additional visits until early-mid 2024.

Now I’ll have to decide if we get them and probably not use them to the extent that the cost/benefit would be there. But if we buy then we could possibly renew even if they aren’t available when we do need them (if they continue that, which is no guarantee) .

Congrats, Disney - you’ve created that scarcity mentality that will drive your sales. Fuckers

7 Likes

Black out days are different as well. More for the lower passes.

1 Like

One you have to be FL resident for

1 Like

:disappointed: ugh it’s the worst.

2 Likes

Yeah we thought about not renewing DD’s since she is a CM now but they are blocked so much more and if she leaves it would suck if she couldn’t go with us!

3 Likes

Wow that was quick!

!UPDATE: Annual Pass Sales Halted Again

3 Likes

Well folks… it appears that it was an “error” :unamused: and that sales are again paused…

2 Likes

JAYSUS CHRISTMAS

(le sigh)

4 Likes

All you can do is laugh :rofl: Goodness.

At least you don’t have to make the decision now :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Crap! This is MagicBand plus all over again!

3 Likes

Yepppp. Build up that anticipation people!! I mean who knows anymore? Crappy IT (again!) or crappy PR? It’s a toss up! :joy:

3 Likes

There will probably be a “big cool announcement about an announcement coming soon” tomorrow! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes