(Some) Annual Passes Resume Sales Today

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I wonder if they are getting ready to start selling them again. Testing, and inadvertently took the site live too early or something.

I imagine they want people to spend more on tickets for a little bit longer.

I keep thinking they will change the tiers, and they will bump the price a good bit.

1 Like

I also wonder if anyone managed to buy one before they took it back down.

4 Likes

All I want to know is, during the brief period they were made available to ā€œDVC Membersā€, did they mean ALL Members, or just the ā€œspecial, ā€˜eligibleā€™ Membersā€?

:wink:

3 Likes

Not sure what Iā€™m more annoyed with. The fact they were quietly restarted or the fact that it was immediately stopped again :man_facepalming:

Side note, I happened to look at my renewal noticeā€¦I renewed from an ā€œincredipassā€ to a ā€œsorcerersā€ and saw the expiration of my renewal is now 2 months earlier than when I was expecting.

Is that expected behavior because I changed tiers? My original pass was to end in July, and now my ā€œrenewalā€ ends in May. Did I get cheated 2 months because of this or should I talk to Disney and have it fixed to expire in July when it was supposed to?

Just eligible (blue card)

I know. I was just being facetious.

2 Likes

My resoponse was AYFKM?

I was wondering the same thing :rofl:

2 Likes

This.

5 Likes

Cool thanks. Think itā€™d be something that can be handled via chat or should I visit Guest Services?

Worth a shot via chat or call. If you call at the stroke of 7am your wait will be short.

If they canā€™t help, then Guest Services it is - but if you can avoid wasting vacation time dealing with that I would think that would be the ideal.

2 Likes

The same thing just happened to me when I renewed a couple of weeks ago. I called back to be sure that the date would roll and she insisted it would. Something about an annual pass certificate converting into the pass when it gets activated.

1 Like

oh so I donā€™t need to do anything unless I donā€™t see it update after I activate?

Thatā€™s my understanding. A quick call or chat to GS today may ease your mind though. Iā€™ve taken screen shots of both of my passes in MDE as a just in case when I show up in Dec to activate if itā€™s not right. Mine is only off by a couple of weeks, so Iā€™d be likely to not remember the date correctly to argue my point.

3 Likes

Think you need to call. Thatā€™s crap.

1 Like

when I renewed my expiration date changed so I called and they fixed it b/c the renewal date should not change. It was short two months too :rage:

1 Like

I wonder if anyone was able to actually purchase. I did not see any reports of people being successful. So blogs just blowing things up for no reasonā€¦

Itā€™s hard for me to believe they didnā€™t know what they were doing all along.

All hail the Jackass in Charge whoā€™s own personal bonus matters more than actual guest satisfaction.

2 Likes