SOLO: A WDW Story (Aug 20-28)

I made it to Cape May. I will report back with photos once I’m done but so far everything is great. The yogurt parfait and fresh fruit are delicious. I was trying to figure out why I was so like “OMG FOOD!!!” and then I remembered everything I ate yesterday consisted of SW snacks (pretzels), Balance Breaks, and a McDonalds Happy Meal. :joy:

9 Likes

Hooyah for real food!

1 Like

Sorry about your cold. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha I just fixed all the typos in that post (I hope). :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Guess where I’m at!

11 Likes

So far today I have:

1. Took the bus from All Star Movies then walked the path around Crescent Lake to Beach Club

2. Had delicious breakfast at Cape May Cafe. It’s standard but I think it’s a decent value. The yogurt parfait is SUPER yummy. It’s all you can eat and it includes basic drinks like coffee, juice (orange, apple, cranberry), soda (why you’d want that with breakfast I don’t know), and I’m guessing milk but not sure on that. Everything I had was tasty and Lori Ann, my server, was awesome! Friendly and attentive but not TOO much.

1. Then I rode the Skyliner to POP to take the bus to Disney Springs. My first time taking the Skyliner and not only did I get a gondola all to myself, it didn’t have a wrap so I got a great view!

21 Likes

Did you see anyone eating the omelettes?

1 Like

I did not! But, I wasn’t looking. Lori Ann did mention the omlettes. They have several different kinds, you just need to request them. There was something else she mentioned - I think a vegetarian option - that you can ask for. She didn’t say what it was, though.

1 Like

Thanks! Thank you for the pictures too!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Sorry, I was so hungry I started eating before I remembered to take a picture of the skillet.

I am open to questions so if anybody wants to find out something or wants me answer questions I AM HERE FOR YOU!

4 Likes

It looks like you have a great plan today!

1 Like

Love your mask. I :heart: UP!

1 Like

Is that Jock Lindsey’s?

2 Likes

Bingo! :joy:

4 Likes

That glass is amazing!! I can’t wait to go there.

1 Like

:joy: The glass was nice. I got the Hovito Mojito which was ok but not worth the price I paid. I should have just done the non-alcoholic version. The empanada appetizer was tasty.

The decor is really fun!

3 Likes

Detroit?

3 Likes

:rofl::crazy_face::rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

Well…I’m originally from Michigan. But not Detroit. :joy:

Finishing out my day with a cupcake and some coffee in my refillable mug!

14 Likes