Soarin Challenge

Bumping this thread. Update: had to cancel South Pacific this year but I did make it here. He is not throwing dirt in the air but close to the Kilimanjaro scene.

10 Likes

2,11,12 and 13

1 Like

Ah, nice. Fiji was supposed to be last January. Now we are hoping for 2022.

1 Like

We’ve been to Paris, WDW and I flew over Greenland lol (see photo from plane!) I definitely want to visit more. DH and I are empty nesters and want to see more of the world!

2 Likes

Now that you say that I have also and I remember the pilot pointing it our and taking the same picture of Greenland. I think that should sort of count.

1 Like

It is just DW and I now. We try at least one big trip a year. Hope you can see more.

1 Like

Oh, man. I missed this last year. And, for as much as I love to travel, this is putting into harsh perspective just how much more I have to do…

On the Soarin Challenge - I’ve only done 12 and 13. (Though the only reason I missed #8 was because I was having too much fun drinking in Munich during Oktoberfest…)

On the World Showcase, I fare better:
Mexico - Yes
Norway - No
China - No
Germany - Yes
Italy - Yes
United States - Yes (been to 45 of 50)
Japan - No
Morocco - No (this is #1 on my list though)
France - Yes
United Kingdom - Yes
Canada - Yes

So 6/10… still a long way to go!

2 Likes

There is still time we all need to make up from last year. I think on the world showcase challenge the next place I want to go is Norway

My DD(now23) spent a week in Tromso, Norway. Saw the northern lights among other amazing sights. She said it was an unforgettable trip. Her photos are incredible.

1 Like