So Excited to announce we are almost DVC owners

@keithloveswaffles - I just received an email from the DVCStore - that the closing company has forwarded a copy of the recorded deed to DVC with the request that they complete the transfer in their system. Getting so close!

Do you have your DVC number yet?

3 Likes

Nothing yet! My stuff is with disney, too. I realized it’s been over 2 months now since I started this process. Now I understand why disney tries to hype up instant ownership during the tour (“buy today and you can book your next stay before you leave!”)

3 Likes

Good luck! I have been an owner at SSR for 10 years now and never once have doubted our membership! Without it we would have never been able to take my kids 3 sets of grandparents down with us and a few other friends and family members. We have made some great memories because of our membership. Again good luck on your purchase!

2 Likes

@EthicalAddict we got the letter from Disney today with our membership number!

3 Likes

Yay!!! Mine will probably show up in a week or two :slight_smile: You must be so excited!

3 Likes

Very. I’m looking forward to getting the membership package and being able to log on to the website

1 Like

We got our letter!! Yay :slight_smile: then I called into DVC and got all my access information (for the website) which then I was able to book/upgrade our trip for May! Yay!!! Can you tell I’m excited :wink: ha! Hopefully our cards and etc come soon.

Yay! So glad to hear you made it through the whole thing. I started to say it didn’t really take that long but looking back it’s been over two months lol… just doesn’t seem that long. Although I suspect it seems much longer to you. Enjoy those points and all the trips they will bring for you!

ha! it felt like it took forever! Only because I was wanting to upgrade our May trip. Besides that it was pretty seemless :slight_smile: thank you for the well wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like