We are the closest we’ve even been at being DVC owners!!!
I have been researching, crunching numbers and trying to see if this is a wise idea - all of my research has amounted to a resounding yes! I even have my “ever cautious” husband on board!
We have found a points package that is agreeable - I’ve contacted “DVC Resales Timeshare store” made an offer, talked to our financial adviser and now we wait to see if the owner accepts our offer. We decided to offer $500 less than listed (which will help us with the exchange - we’re Canadian). Are we at jeopardy of losing this cause we offered less?
I would love to start a conversation regarding DVC … we decided that we wanted to buy resale but I’m interested all DVC information! The good the bad and the ugly!!