So Excited to announce we are almost DVC owners

Congrats!

For anyone buying resale (which, should be anyone buying a resort thatā€™s not brand new - the price difference is incredible), Mouseowners.com keeps track of offers and which pass ROFR. http://www.mouseowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64118&page=323

Yay!!! @keithloveswaffles thatā€™s awesome! Hereā€™s hoping Iā€™ll have good news in a few weeks!

Congratulations @keithloveswaffles!

Oh dear! Thatā€™s almost as bad as getting a medical diagnosis and then googling it! Youā€™ll be fine Iā€™m sure. Fingers crossed for you. Itā€™s very exciting

Good info Thanks!

Hooray! Congrats

Ha! So true!! (re: Googling medical diagnosis) If hoping could make something happen, I would be a sure thing! Thanks for the well wishes! @BearsMom2011 :slight_smile:

So excited!!!

Just got the ā€œCongratsā€ email saying that Disney has waived their Right of First Refusal!!! Yay!!! Now we just have to wait for the closing docs!

@keithloveswaffles

5 Likes

Still waiting for our closing documents and the total damage of the bill. Hopefully just another week!

I hope you have a very smooth closing process! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Congrats!

2 Likes

congrats @EthicalAddict thats great news!!

2 Likes

thanks!!! it still doesnā€™t seem real :smile:

3 Likes

Congrats @EthicalAddict and @keithloveswaffles !! Welcome Home :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @kristenabelle :slight_smile:

@EthicalAddict we got our closing documents emailed to us this morning! Now to send off the check!

2 Likes

Fantastic!! Now itā€™s almost time to book a trip :wink:

2 Likes

Of course, then we have to wait again for everything to be finalized, but I think our next trip wonā€™t be until January 16, so plenty of time.

2 Likes

We just got our closing documents emailed to us - yahoo!! We have an appointment at the bank on Wednesday to wire the money!!

4 Likes