Show me your Disney!

hahaha… good mathing!

I thought I paid around 100 for this rug at ikea. Don’t see that pattern there any more.

one thing I’ve done in the past (moving around a lot) was buy two 5x7 dorm rugs at Lowes, or the like, and butt them next to each other and anchor w/ a coffee table. They were cheap so I could change out the color easily and didn’t care if they were ruined b/c I didn’t pay a lot. I’ve got two 9x7 from IKEA now in the formal LR butt up. The IKEA rugs are a lot nicer than the the first I described.

1 Like

I know you are showcasing your rugs, but now I want more cat pictures :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Lol well that’s tough. Jax n’ Annie. Jax is male tabby

8 Likes

Precious!

2 Likes

These Disney rugs are so cool, I had no idea they existed! :slight_smile: I like the really subtle ones.

1 Like

Well… if you get one you’ll have to show it off :wink: I can’t pick or decide where to put one.

1 Like

like hidden Mickeys

1 Like

do you have a favorite resort? i’m in a poly dvc group on facebook (because I’m renting points there, not an owner) and someone posted where they modeled their screened porch after the poly. It was pretty awesome and not overly done. They made a playlist of songs played at the poly to play out there.

5 Likes

do you have a pic?

I’m going to look. In the meantime, google Lurkyloo apartment.

Edit: or click here. some of hers is a little much but it is awesome

1 Like

Ok my memory of it was better than it actually is, but I still think it’s a good idea. I’d add more plants and lights (or even just unlit orbs) kinda like this

1 Like

awesome share, thank you… I’m inspired now :star_struck:

1 Like

The face on the one under the tree…I would keep giving her under the chin rubs all the time! Both are adorable!

1 Like

I love this idea!

2 Likes

I am loving this thread!!! And I haven’t even seen it all yet.

1 Like

I love the kitties!

1 Like

That porch looks very inviting

The process of settling into and decorating our new home is proving to be very long. After 6 or so months, one room is finally done! This is our Moana themed Jack and Jill bathroom :heart_eyes:

12 Likes