Show me your Disney!

There’s a whole lotta cool SW stuff at Rooms-to-go

5 Likes

I debated doing Star Wars in the boys’ room, but ultimately chose Marvel. I may need to rethink…

2 Likes

I didn’t take pics of all of it b/c I wasn’t thinking about this thread. If I had a little one still at home I’d be redecorating :wink:

1 Like

I was looking at rentals in Orlando and saw one home with a walled off staircase, except for a peekaboo vignette of Mickey and gang sitting in front of a mouse sized fireplace in a little mouse apartment. I can’t believe I didn’t get a picture but I’ll look for it again.

1 Like

It’s tempting, but I’m not sure I can backtrack now. I’ve already picked up some great Marvel stuff. And, well, Thor. Yeah, Thor pretty much settles it for me!

2 Likes

That head board had some pretty cool looking dressers to accompany it. I could dive into it for one of my guest rooms… but I dont’ know if I could get my DH to go along w/ that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: spending the money that is…

2 Likes

I need to make another to accommodate our December trip. Rug was also from ruggable. Maybe a little overpriced, but I like being able to chuck it in the wash.

6 Likes

Oh finally a real person to tell me how they like their ruggable !!! I know you said you like throwing it in the wash but what else? I have been looking at them for a few years but the price and no real reviews keeps me from submitting a real order. TIA

2 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pin board!!! did you make/craft it yourself? If so can you share any deets? plz & TY

3 Likes

And to piggy-back on @vcka … what size and does it fit in a regular washer? Do you have a pad underneath or is fairly cushiony? I am in the process of getting a hard floor in our living room and have been looking at Ruggables.

3 Likes

I currently have area rugs down from IKEA that I am very happy with so far… going on 3 years.

1 Like

I honestly had never shopped for a rug before, so I didn’t know if the price ($250) was expensive for a rug. But I really liked the design. I’d buy it again and I think I have a coupon code they sent me if you’d like it. Edit: Found the code- WELCOME10WFZZJSGB for 10% off

And the pin board i did make myself, I’d tell you it wasn’t difficult, but that’s because I have a side hustle as a woodworker and I have an entire shop of tools/materials at my disposal. I cut the outside with a scroll saw and the interior circles with a router. (Really simple if you happen to have a circle jig, don’t forget to leave a lip for the cork to sit on). Take same jig and cut out some corkboard from Hobby Lobby and and glue it down

4 Likes

Mine is 5x7, and it has a velcro rug pad the affixes to the underside. Just rip off the pad and it’s basically like washing a blanket.

2 Likes

If an animal pees on the rug, it will get into the pad? Is the pad washable? Do you see where I’m going here? :wink:

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like you can throw it in the wash, here’s what I found

2 Likes

Thanks. Very helpful.

2 Likes

Just got this in email

2 Likes

If you happen to be a fan of UOR and Harry Potter there are some really awesome wand holders to mount the wands and display them on the wall; I’ve seen many on Etsy and am maybe going to do that one day. I hate having our pretty wands just in their boxes. Also, if you have Disney art and aren’t sure what to do google “art gallery wall” and tons of great pics will come up. I’m currently working on two gallery walls for my house, but I don’t have any Disney pics to share (yet).

1 Like

We now own four now, all with the original pad. The rugs are very thin, and so two are under tables and one is under a desk area. (If you were going to place one in an area you might sit on, you may want to try the cushioned pad.) I haven’t washed any yet but have spot treated one of the rugs and it was good.

I think the prices are pretty reasonable (even ikea rugs are getting up in prices!).

2 Likes

well, i wasn’t a math major but that sounds better than 10% off

1 Like