Show me your Disney!

Well… if you get one you’ll have to show it off :wink: I can’t pick or decide where to put one.

1 Like

like hidden Mickeys

1 Like

do you have a favorite resort? i’m in a poly dvc group on facebook (because I’m renting points there, not an owner) and someone posted where they modeled their screened porch after the poly. It was pretty awesome and not overly done. They made a playlist of songs played at the poly to play out there.

5 Likes

do you have a pic?

I’m going to look. In the meantime, google Lurkyloo apartment.

Edit: or click here. some of hers is a little much but it is awesome

1 Like

Ok my memory of it was better than it actually is, but I still think it’s a good idea. I’d add more plants and lights (or even just unlit orbs) kinda like this

1 Like

awesome share, thank you… I’m inspired now :star_struck:

1 Like

The face on the one under the tree…I would keep giving her under the chin rubs all the time! Both are adorable!

1 Like

I love this idea!

2 Likes

I am loving this thread!!! And I haven’t even seen it all yet.

1 Like

I love the kitties!

1 Like

That porch looks very inviting

The process of settling into and decorating our new home is proving to be very long. After 6 or so months, one room is finally done! This is our Moana themed Jack and Jill bathroom :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

What a fun and great looking themed bathroom!

1 Like

My dogs have been Disney-fied!

8 Likes

Neat! How, where etc.?

2 Likes

Etsy - I’ll have to dig for the shop name

2 Likes

The gate still needs to be installed, and it all needs to be painted, but I am just so stinkin’ excited about this!

6 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

That is SO much fun! I can’t wait to see what you’ve done w/ all the Disney details instead too.

1 Like