Shoulda done a live trip report

So many questions for you all! For example, why is my TP suddenly not showing me estimated wait times?

2 Likes

It seems to be evaluating?

I would refresh and close it.

2 Likes

Thanks, looks good now! So much panicking!

We missed the first boat to MK and had to wait 35 min for the next one, but we’re in the front of the pack.

11 Likes

Some rude people just moved in front of us.

Boat from TTC or WL?

1 Like

WL
Sentence

2 Likes

Can you tell me when the first boat left? I am staying there next week.

2 Likes

Probably 6:50?

7 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

All that waiting for 7DMT and they’re down, so we’re at WtP.

5 Likes

I hope it starts running for you soon.

1 Like

That’s early for the first boat, thank you for the intel! Second boat was at 7:25 then?

3 Likes

When we got there it looked like there was a boat heading away from the dock, but I suppose it could have been a training boat. I can’t say for sure. But we arrived before 7, so it was a long wait.

5 Likes

So is this live or not?
I’m so confused.

6 Likes

Ugh the worst.

Hope your day picks up!

Thanks, the earliest transportation I’ve ever seen in the over a year I’ve been tracking was one at 91 minutes and one at 95 minutes. Most are between 75-90 minutes. So my guess is you actually were on the first boat. There may have been a bus that left a few minutes earlier. I’m going to mark it though just in case so we can watch if they’re starting earlier.

5 Likes

Quasi live quasi report? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Is Aloha Isle off mobile order now?

1 Like

It appears that there’s no mobile order and this line is slow.

1 Like

Yes. No mobile order currently and I hated it :frowning: I actually ended up changing up and ordered at Tree Terrace-- not the same, but time-wise it worked. Good Luck!

2 Likes