Should I throw my entire plan in the trash?

what - did I miss an update? LOL

I thought you conceded, grudgingly, that if he really wanted to guarantee that parade spot, that he should eat at Tony’s - No?

The rest of us all did! :joy::joy::joy:

It sounded like you were calling me bossy and controlling.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

(I kid!)

1 Like

As if I would dare say that! :wink:

1 Like

Dare?!

See now you’re calling me aggressive and intimidating!

2 Likes

Eek!

:hugs:

Is that better?

You know, sometimes I wonder what the casual TP forum reader thinks when they read some of these threads! I hope they recognise the banter isn’t serious, otherwise they’ll not dare post anything. Ever! :joy:

1 Like

And this is surprising to you?

My MK day is driving me insane. I’m really struggling to make it work. I’ve changed it already today, after having spent pretty much all of yesterday changing it.

I changed it just now. Dinner at Chef Mickey — a desperate measure, I agree, but it’s all I could find — is now dinner at Citricos.

2 Likes

:laughing: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll post an updated schedule later on today :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

That is how I prefer to be seen LOL

although this works for me to :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wait, what happened to dinner at Artist Point?! I was excited to hear about that one! I guess I need to wait for an updated spread sheet.

That went about 25 plan revisions ago.

My first MK day turned into a tour of the monorail hotels day. I include WL as a monorail hotel. Part of the point of going to Artist Point was to visit WL. So that made it less compelling. And it’s really hard to get to from MK, which was the original plan.

The FOF dining plan thing went because fitting in FOF just became really difficult and I can’t bring myself to eat at Tony’s.

1 Like

WL is really easy to get to from MK though. :sob:

A boat ride is all it takes, and it’s fun going over the road!

2 Likes

Citrico’s is out.

Narcoossee’s is in.

3 Likes

[Spreadsheet deleted. Horribly out of date. New one to follow.]

2 Likes

I grew up in California and love the rain for this reason. It was a perpetual drought and all the plants looked dead. I love how rain makes all the colors sharper and cools it down. That being said, everything in moderation. Lol

I’ve always had good views of the parade in Frontierland for free.

3 Likes

This is where I was thinking we’d go- any recommendations for specific locations?