Should I go on this cruise that you can't go on?

I’ve changed the post to include the full shot and not the crop I used for my avatar.

1 Like

Woohoo! Good for you. This feels like a cool opportunity that’s hard to pass up.

What area are you in? I have been researching the Magic rooms for what feels like weeks.

I’m in one of the circled rooms. I would say which one, but you people are all crazy.

I would be super-interested to hear your views.

Oh, it’s aft, verandah room.

6 Likes

Oh, great choice! We are actually very close in the 6646-6652 range! My DH was squalking a little about the verandah prices, and these were something like $300 cheaper since it is a “white wall” verandah but they are larger? So it was a compromise. But I think this is a nice section that is quiet but not a hike to all the fun things to do.

We will be* sailing out of NYC so I’m really excited to watch the NYC skyline in the evening as we leave. I have been meaning to look what time sunset will be in the end of October. I wanted to go earlier in the month when there would be more daylight, but the UK stole that from us.

(*who the heck knows if we actually will be)

2 Likes

8 Likes

Well that’s just mean. I am a very special boy. My mother told me so.

2 Likes

Oh wow! We’re basically neighbours! We are clearly very smart at making choices.

1 Like

Clearly! Like booking expensive cruises as backups for expensive vacations that we aren’t sure if we can go on!

2 Likes

“backups”

I’m so obviously doing the cruise come-what-may.

6 Likes

:thinking: Maybe I should change my vote…

Nah, you’ll have changed your mind / made a life-affirming positive choice* in a few hours time.

• delete as appropriate
2 Likes

You people are mean.

Oh, I cancelled DLP for the summer as my original back-up. Again.

So it’s WDW or DCL.

Or, you know, both.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, many of us are still waiting to find out what happened on your birthday/UK theme park trip a couple of weeks ago! Knock, knock. Did you forget about us?

8 Likes

Mmmm hmmmm

Now you’ve got me trying to figure out how I can do DLP and keep DCL on the books for fall. Darn my husband’s lack of vacation time!

2 Likes

Haha. No. I will return to it. A problem at the moment is that I’m having difficulty using my laptop because I need new glasses because I’m old. I’m going to the opticians on Sunday.

3 Likes

Not as old as me … :crazy_face:

Maybe a traumatic incident?

1 Like

Well now you’ve set up expectations the reality can’t meet.

1 Like

I NEED ADVICE / ENABLERS

If we all admit I’m doing the cruise whether WDW is on or not, it might make more sense to do it in July. The timing is better for me. But the departure is Liverpool. Harder to get to and will require an overnight stay. But also, I get to visit Liverpool: I’ve never been. Cruise price is the same. Room is same category.

3 Likes

Tough decision!!

I did say earlier, but I think Liverpool is a lovely (can I say fab) city. If I had the chance to spend a few hours there, I would take it.

1 Like