Shoes: How many are too many? Or are there never too many shoes?

Yea I’m wearing a maxi dress with the sandals for our dinners.

Also…

Tevas- I’ve had many, and found they vary dramatically. Some are pretty flimsy and some are very sturdy, and comfort is everywhere along the spectrum and doesn’t correlate to construction.

Sanuk- the old yoga mats were my go-to park flops as long as it didn’t rain all day… they hurt the soles of my feet of they stay wet. I haven’t found any I like since they quit making them, though.

Natives- I like them for wearing around the cabin and in the woods, but not for a lot of walking and especially not on concrete.

I’m not a huge fan of Crocs. I don’t find the OG ugly boats to be comfortable at all, and some of the cuter ones are comfortable but they get super slippery if they get wet inside.

Keens last for-effing-ever, and the less heinously ugly and less heavy ones are my choice for daytime parks when it might rain, and cruises, and hiking.

1 Like

Very true. I do the tevas that have cushions on the straps and soles that you could hike in. Not those foam ones!
These look similar to mine but the back strap is a little different.

And my roommate is a die hard for the foam ones… she buys 2 pair every year, and those are her theme park shoes.

The last pair I had were like yours.

1 Like

I brought 2 pairs of Skechers (and wore one pair) and 3 pairs of Birks, 2 being the waterproof ones. I wore all 6 pairs. My feet like to have different soles in the second part of the day. :blush:

I wore the Birks in the afternoon, in case of rain.

It didn’t rain. :smile:

eta: I wore one pair of Skechers on the way to Disney and brought 2 other pairs. Wore all at Disney.

I used to have lots of foot problems. So, for parks I’ll pack 3 pairs minimum that are different styles. Then each day I’ll wear a different style.
If it isn’t the parks I’ll just pack Birkenstocks and wear them everywhere.

1 Like