Shock announcement (you won't believe me!)

I’m British. It’s what we do.

2 Likes

just ate 2 cereal bars for breakfast and now wondering if I’m British

3 Likes

hold alt or option then type 156

£

I am new to the forum and always feel like I am listening in on conversations not intended for me; you know, like when you are in line at the store and the people in front of you are talking and you have to keep biting your lip to refrain from adding your views to the mix? Lol! Anyway, I have only done Disney with kids, so my experience is limited by their attention spans and the cost of including everyone. If I could go on my own though, I would definitely consider some of the behind the scene tours. AK has one that sounds amazing, as you get to eat dinner with one of the animal keepers and have a private session/lesson on how they approach conservation issues and stuff. I love animals, so this is my cup of tea! I have heard there are many more opportunities, though we have never considered them. Maybe something to look at for this “mopping” trip that would be different if you haven’t done anything like this in the past.

5 Likes

What? Do you think this is some kind of public forum where anyone is allowed to express their experiences and suggestions and wisdom with others? NO! It is a secret club, and only those with the secret decoder ring are allowed to participate! I bought 57 boxes of Cracker Jack before I got my decoder ring.

:wink:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Please, inject yourself anywhere, especially when people like @profmatt, @OBNurseNH, and I start needling each other… it’s just who we are. Consider it a window into a group of friends’ playful banter. :smiley:

4 Likes

That must have been frustrating… I got my decoder ring in the greenhouses when I was on the Behind the Seeds tour.

1 Like

Oh, it was. I mean, I don’t even LIKE Cracker Jack!

2 Likes

Err…I mean…

Ohay, itay asway. Iay eanmay, Iay on’tday evenay ikelay rackerCay ackJay!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:hugs:

:joy: You nearly made me laugh out loud and then I would have had to explain to my co-worker what I was laughing about and I have a feeling it would take a lot of explaining for her to get it.

@profmatt congrats on your new countdown. I must be ill myself because I am looking forward to reading about your new plans… and then your new plans once you change those…

2 Likes

I, for one, am shocked to learn that ANYONE would consider this any type of public forum. tsk tsk What is this world coming to?

1 Like

I’m here every day but I’m not funny like these guys so I still feel like an outsider!!

I’m just kidding, I don’t feel like an outsider, we’re a very welcoming bunch! But I’m not kidding about not being funny!

2 Likes

Now I’m booked too! Hooray!

3 Likes

My advice? Keep well away from the forums. They’re a theatre of cruelty. I, for example, am relentlessly bullied on here. I’ll give you the background. I once made a very small change to an ADR I booked. I think I maybe shifted the time by five minutes. Since then everyone teases me for changing my mind. It’s cruel and heartless and I often cry myself to sleep at night as a result.

I think that’s an excellent idea. (See: I’m not one of the cruel ones.) I’m — hilariously — trying to limit the cost of the trip, but I do have a $200 Disney gift card as part of my package, so I might be able to use that, once I’m on property, to book something.

1 Like

I look forward to reading about what you decide! I enjoy living vicariously through my friends! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Haha, guess I’d better start dumping those boxes of candies corn out and looking before my kids get to them! :laughing:

1 Like

Yay! What did you book??

1 Like

2 weeks at POFQ with DP!

5 Likes