Shock announcement (you won't believe me!)

I am all over the place trying to find your comment to reply to! This is harder on the phone than the computer! Lol! I will be investing in some Cracker Jacks soon in effort to follow your advice! :laughing: I think I have found my kind of people on this board! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ahh to do 2 weeks! Enjoy! Can’t wait for your trip report.

1 Like

I feel like you’re setting @missoverexcited homework! It’s supposed to be a holiday!

j/k — I really loved writing my trip reports!

1 Like

I loved writing mine, and sad as it is I have reread it loads of times to cheer me up in the long, countdownless days!

2 Likes

I will need to be seeing yours within 2 weeks of trip completion for a passing grade.

And none of this nonsense about expecting a baby with Rachel Weisz as an excuse.

1 Like

I wrote my last trip reports day by day while I was in Orlando. I won’t be needing two weeks after I return, thank you very much!

1 Like

Now I feel like a failure ! Welcome! We (is that the “royal we”- nope- it is the Disney crazy we) are a group of Disney nuts that love, love, love when people join in this forum. Sometimes many of us talk in this weird chat shorthand. If any of us are hard to understand- just ask!

Welcome!

6 Likes

The Brits are especially difficult to understand, btw.

:wink:

5 Likes

Show off.

Ha! Thanks! I am getting used to finding information on the boards and learning how to sift through all of it. I love the responses on the boards and how helpful everyone has been. Thanks for helping make this tool a great resource!

1 Like

I’ve had a good laugh reading and watching this thread, I do love Eddie Izzard. I nearly commented at the begining about free dining, but just knew you’d have already booked by the time I reached the bottom.

Hello @Shellburd wellcome to the site.

1 Like