Shanghai Disney will open May 11

I still give him hearts. I like to think of it as necessary instruction on social norms in the 21st century. He’s not a good student though.

7 Likes

I do it randomly because I forget or want to confuse him.

4 Likes

Also valid reasons.

3 Likes

I didn’t know we had rules on this, i just hearted @ryan1 on the survey thread. I’ll be more careful

5 Likes

Watching Shanghai Disney opening.
Awestruck.
Gorgeous.
I’ll likely never visit in person.

7 Likes

All things considered, I’d probably postpone it for a bit myself.

3 Likes

I’m not surprised.
A lot of joy is what we want now!

1 Like

China was never on my short list.
But that castle! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

TP just released the results of their recent WDW planning poll in the blog. I was one of the 20% not already rebooked or in the process. But I fully expected to be in the minority. In fact it wouldn’t have surprised me if that category had turned out even smaller.

I don’t think WDW is going to have any problems hitting its caps when it finally does reopen.

3 Likes

I was always planning a december 2020 trip, but I held off booking. I’d like to see things open and back to normal soon so I can book with confidence.

2 Likes

I’m kind of in the same boat. I want to know what I’m getting when I book, so I’ll let the locals be the practice guests for the time being.

2 Likes

After watching the Imagineering series on Disney+, Shanghai Disney really rose to the top of parks outside the US that I’d like to visit. I have a special tie to China since that is where my daughters were born and where we met and became family. And going to China is much easier for those of us on the west coast. We could probably go cheaper than to Florida! But as @gnrldsppntmnt says, this isn’t really the time for that trip. But someday!

5 Likes

This morning I will be watching the final episode, which should cover Shanghai Disney. I am curious to learn more about it. I have been watching through the series, one episode per week. I have found them inspirational.

2 Likes