September and October 2019 Park Hours

I have already emailed them my concerns, they are completely alienating offsite guests and AP holders, florida residents who don’t need to spend a night in a hotel as they live down the road, especially if they carry this over past 2nd November, it’s really just not fair to do it every single day.

2 Likes

I would not be surprised if they end up doing something for AP holders. I doubt they will do anything for the generic off-site guest.

1 Like

well that’s one way to get the already overcrowded parks down in capacity, because offsite guests just won’t go back.

1 Like

Do you think they will be offering After Hours events during that time in MK with the Not So Scary events and what about HS?

I wonder if the next development to drop is a new system for paid Fast Passes.

1 Like

Probably. Wasn’t there rumors about that dropping in May? That’s what offsite folks would have to use most likely.

Paying for a FastPass would guarantee you entry I suppose?

1 Like

We are going at the end of October. I’m interested to see how this works throughout Sept and early Oct so I can come up with a plan of attack.

2 Likes

I think the next development will be a virtual queue system for Galaxy’s Edge, possibly in October or November, once Rise of the Resistance opens.

After that I think they’ll introduce FP+ for the GE rides, and at that point the paid FPs will also kick in.

We already have a possible trial for them with the PIN code offer that some people have got. We may even get more details about it in the next couple of months. Or maybe once GE opens, which would be reasonable timing before people are booking FPs for the start of next year.

The rumours started a while back, and initially no one gave them a lot of credence and pretty much refused to believe it. Which is when a respected “insider”kinda went “ahem, actually …”.

1 Like

Does anyone know what happens if you have an ADR for Hollywood Studios and it’s at capacity? I made one for 50’s prime time a few days ago and I’m staying offsite. Will they honour it?

Unless it’s reached a phase 4 closure, then yes. An ADR or an onsite stay puts you in the last group to be denied entry.

But if it’s a full closure then no one will get in at all.

2 Likes

that’s great, thanks for replying

We arrive 11/1 and our first park day is 11/2. I hope they don’t extend the hours past 11/2…

I hope they do, even if it’s less extensive than what they’re doing in Sept and Oct. We arrive the middle of the day 11/2. If crowds are going to be high enough that they need those hours through 11/2, it scares me that they’re going to abruptly go from daily EMH and early openings at 3 parks to 9 am opens and no extra EMH at all parks.

Getting there at 9 was going to be to tough enough for my family so this will be interesting. I only hope that maybe TSL won’t be so crowded at 6am…

1 Like

this is exactly what I think! Just checked room availability for end of October and there are still rooms available (not a lot) …that won’t last long though

yea had only planned on 1 day at HS, so may have to bite the bullet and be there before 6 :frowning: DH will think I have lost my mind

2 Likes

You’ve got to think on the bright side. At 5AM it will still be dark and might only be 70 degrees!

7 Likes

at that time of day…it will be THE DARK SIDE. sorry…couldn’t resist

7 Likes

We only have one day at HS too. If I bring up the early mornings enough now, maybe by October they’ll be on board :thinking:

1 Like

Going to have to re plan my September trip now :joy:

1 Like