September 2015 Roll Call

We are staying at POR from Sept 10-13. We are attending Night of Joy :slight_smile: I am attending with my best friend and cousin, Sharon.

I went in Sept. last year, as well, and we loved it! It was definitely still summer weather, but the crowds are wonderfully small! We didn’t end up having to fight the afternoon summer storms, but we wore shorts and tanks the entire time we were there, and we went (and are going this year) the week after you are leaving, so definitely plan for the heat! I live in (relatively) Northwest Georgia, and I was surprised how much warmer it was in Orlando than at home.

Hope you and your mom have a great trip!

Is there a Liner meetup in MK on 9/5? Not sure where I saw it mentioned.

Just got an 8am BOG ADR woop woop!! :smiley:

5 Likes

:smiley:

I am gonna be in town between 9/3-9/9. I am actually there for business and then decided to stayand enjoy my favorite place on earth for a while!! I will actually travelling solo for the whole trip and periodically meeting up with friends I have who are native to Florida. If anyone wants to hang out sometime and take in some of the parks together I always love meeting new people. This is going to be a totally new experience for me!!!

1 Like

Will be there 8/29 to 9/12 9/2 to 9/9 with DB and DSIL. I always love meeting liners hopefully we can make this work!

I’m the one who approves requests to join the Sept Facebook group and I’m heading out of cell range until Sunday. If you send a request to join and do not get accepted, it is not because I’m ignoring you! Just wait until I get back on Sunday and I’ll approve your request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will be Orlando 1st - 13th Sept, six days at WDW planned and staying at Calabay Parc on US27.

@mALYficent, Just wanted to update the spreadsheet and you; we changed our dates from 8/28 - 9/4, instead we arrive at POP 8/31 and stay until 9/9 :smile:

Updated! :smile:

I’ve added you to the spreadsheet of all September Liners! Feel free to send a request to join the Facebook group as well :smile:

what’s the spreadsheet link again. Im having trouble getting to it. could be my work computer.

September 19-26. Beach Club Resort. Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Here you are, my good sir! Now if you just joined Facebook, you could find it there :wink:

http://1drv.ms/1FFD9OG

1 Like

Welcome to Touring Plans!! (I welcomed you over in Chat as well :smiley: )

I’ve added you to the September spreadsheet that can be found in my previous reply to @brerbeer, and that shows how many of us will be there in Sept. There’s a lot! Please also feel free to join the Facebook group!

1 Like

After canceling our trip for 9/5 to 9/21 because of a prospective new job, I just booked a last minute trip for 9/11 to 9/16 – it was crazy re-planning everything at the last minute, but we are so excited!

9/12 - AK
9/13 - HS
914 - EP
9/15 - MK and MNSSHP
9/16 - MK

Yay! Only 16 more days!!

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Added you to the spreadsheet :smiley: where are you staying??

We’ll be there 3-8 September and staying in a Lion King suite at Art of Animation. Only my teen an I have gone before, 1st trip for hubby, mil, 8yr old son, and 6 yr old daughter! Akershus reservation and fastpass for both Elsa and 7dwarves. Success so far!

1 Like

We are staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins

1 Like