September 2015 Roll Call

Hi- Just curious what the spreadsheet and facebook page is for. I will be coming Aug 28-Sept 3

1 Like

Itā€™s just a tool to help people meet up. The spreadsheet lets you see very quickly how many liners are visiting at the same time as you, and having a FB group makes it easier to coordinate meets.

1 Like

I finally know we are really going now. We are headed to POFQ from Sept 5-12. I wanted to try out POFQ and after this year DD2 will count in our numbers and we will need a room for 5, so now is the chance. We will spend 9/6 at Legoland, 9/7 at AK and HS, 9/8 at EP and MK, 9/9 rest day/DTD, 9/10 MK, 9/11 AK and EP. It is DD2 first trip, third trip for DH, DD9, &DS7, my 4th trip. I am so excited!

Going 9/9-9/17 staying at music family suite with kids 2, 10, & 13!! Supah excited. 4 days in park night of joy and universal Lord willing!! Coming down from bahston. Meeting friends and wifeā€™s uncle too!

2 Likes

Hahaha I love that you phonetically spelled ā€œBostonā€

AOA from 9/4-9/8. Little Mermaid with DH & DD4. MK on 9/5 & 9/7.

Got my plane tickets, looking at supplies for my MNSSHP costume! Finished moving to MN, and my powerā€™s been out all weekend, but who cares - Iā€™m going to disney world!

Boyfriend and I will be there 9/12-9/20, I havenā€™t been in 15 years and I cannot WAIT!! Weā€™re staying offsite to help save a little money - Sheraton Vistana Resort with kitchen in the room so we can make some meals. This is both of our first trip as adults, and no kids, so any adult-only or ā€œbig kidā€ ideas welcome!

I will be heading down 9/3 - 9/7 but truth be told that is all i know about the trip. It will be for my bachelor party with all of my groomsmen. They are finding it to be quite funny to keep ALL of the details from me and make sure that everything is a surprise. Normally Iā€™m the one who takes care of the planning and enjoys it the most! So of course it is killing me inside!

Do you have any special ADRā€™s made? My boyfriend and I went together last year and had an amazing time!

@zolagrif Iā€™ve got you added to the September spreadsheet!

@SpaceshipEarth Thatā€™s an epic stag party! Added you to the spreadsheet :smile:

1 Like

I currently have a trip booked from September 19 (my 35th bday) to September 26. Staying at POFQ with free dining on a bounce back offer. Sad to say, I may have to cancel it. I am making my FPP reservations tonight, but I still have 15 days to make a final decision. The main issue is that my kids will be missing school - which I have done several times before, but two things make it different this year - my son will be in his first month of middle school and my daughter as an IEP. My DH wants us to save money instead of go. I am very much on the fence, though of course I really want to go.

I noticed that the crowd levels for the are 5ā€™s and 3ā€™s for Labor Day weekend, which is when we arrive, and now Iā€™m debating on whether I should move us back a week. Is it anything to worry about, or are we in for ridiculous waits?

I think that Labor Day weekend tends to be busier than the rest of September and late August, but I donā€™t consider 5s and 3s to be especially bad. You could try creating a touring plan for one of your days and see what the wait times look like. I just made a bunch of TPs for my dates in September where crowds are mostly 4s and my wait times are absurdly short.

Okay thank you, I was starting to panic. Weā€™ve primarily gone during 1-3 crowd levels and were a bit concerned.

I think youā€™ll notice a difference, but I donā€™t think you need to panic at all. But donā€™t rely on my advice - make a TP and see what happens.

We will arrive 9/26! Iā€™ve never planned a vacation like this, so itā€™s been QUITE an experience! Took my kids to see Inside Out (2.5 year oldā€™s first movie) and the look on her face was priceless. I cannot wait to see my daughtersā€™ faces when they see the sheer size of everything at Disney!

Iā€™m working on the ADRā€™s, we have Akershus and Boma so far. The BF doesnā€™t like to plan anything ahead so Iā€™m trying to find the happy medium between that and planning too much, which I feel like Disney is forcing me to do with all the ADRā€™s and FP+.

Staying at Dolphin from 9/20-9/26 with DH, DD2, my mom, and my best friend. Looking forward to our first MNSSHP, staying on the EP/HS boat loop, and getting to hit the opening days of F&W! Got my TPs ready for FP+ reservations first thing tomorrow morning! Scored ADRs for Dinner at Via Napoli (our favorite!) on 9/22 and Lunch at BOG on 9/24. This will be my 12th trip, and Iā€™m still just as excited!!

I would love an invite to the Facebook page so I can see what other Liners might be there while we are! Park plans are:

9/20 - MNSSHP
9/21 - EP/HS
9/22 - MK/EP
9/23 - AK/MK
9/24 - EP
9/25 - MK/EP

Looking forward to seeing other Septemberites! Just a few more weeks!

2 Likes

The FB group is here, just send an invite and Iā€™ll accept it right away!

My mother and I are staying at Boardwalk from 9/11 - 9/20. Itā€™s been 10 years since weā€™ve been (been to other Disney properties around the world since then though) and Iā€™m beyond excited!! Things sure have changed though- between ADRs and FPPsā€¦ I managed to get everything we wanted, even if not at the exact time we wanted. Looks like we picked a good time in terms of crowds though. Iā€™m getting married next March, so this will probably be our last trip to WDW without husband and kids in tow.

Has anyone ever been in September before? Iā€™m a bit concerned about heat/humidity/tstormsā€¦