September 2015 Roll Call

Since a thread for October has been started, I figured I’d start one for September! When are you going, where are you staying? What are you most excited for?

My dates are 09/27 to 10/04. I’m staying at Pop, looking forward to the Festival of Fantasy parade, Food and Wine, riding Splash Mountain, Dole Whips, and being in the Most Magical Place on Earth!

5 Likes

I still like the idea of a liner trip that first weekend in October! We’ll see. I’ve gotten the blessing from my DH to go sometime on my own to meet some of the wonderful people here. Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

I hope you have a great trip @theredhead! You’ve been counting down for a long time. :smile:

I would love to join you two in October, but I doubt I’ll be able to. :frowning:

2 Likes

We’re planning Sept 5-15! It’s still tentative, but crossing my fingers :smile:

3 Likes

Have booked 9/3 to 9/13. My AP ends on the 13th looking forward to MNSSHP again. And most importantly I’m hoping my DNephew and his wife to come down for part of it. Ohh pixie dust and wishes that they can. Thanks

3 Likes

9/21-9/30 staying at POP… Excited for MNSSHP, Food and Wine… And magical moments for my kids.

4 Likes

POFQ 9/18 - 9/26 Got spoiled on the Christmas Party last month, now we have to do the Halloween Party.

3 Likes

We’re planning on the 5th to the 15th as well! But it’s still tentitive for now! Hoping to book before 180 days!

3 Likes

Where are you hoping to stay? We’re planning on POR!

We are planning on POFQ, but if its not included in the free dining we will stay at POR. I’m thinking we should do a meetup!

1 Like

We’re going! Sept 3-10. Staying at Poly for the first time. Only 212 days to go!

2 Likes

We’re travelling 09/22 - 10/09. Staying at AOA. 8 of us (2 adults/6 kids) Most excited to show the kids just what Disney is all about - have been planning this trip for a long time and looking forward to it coming to fruition :smile:

2 Likes

Sept 2-12, staying at WL. Three-generation trip… so excited!

2 Likes

POR was actually excluded from a lot of discounts in 2014, so we’re hoping that’s not the case again this year. Our backup is CBR

I always remember it being POFQ that was the only one excluded. Darn! I only looked into the free dining in December last year, so I missed most. Let’s hope that because it is September, they include ALL the resorts!

We’re hoping for an RO discount, but even if POR is excluded, we’ll probably still stay there, since I’d way rather be there than CBR. But I’m not the one in control of the funds this trip, so I guess we’ll see haha.

We will be there Sept 20-30 staying at Pop! Looking forward to MNSSHP and Food & Wine!

4 Likes

I will have to get a Liner button. I’m at Pop 09/27 - 10/04. Perhaps we’ll run into each other!

2 Likes

That would be great! I need to get one too!

1 Like

We will be there the 19th to 26th. Staying at AoA. Looking forward to everything, but especially the excitement my DD will have meeting her favorite princess, Ariel, on her birthday.

3 Likes