September 2015 Roll Call

T-REX only gives the Disney reservations system a limited number of ADR’s and the rest they book themselves. Call them at 407-828-8739 and I can almost guarantee they’ll have no problem fitting you in.

Thanks mALYficent! I didn’t realize that the Downtown Disney restaurants were not wholly in the ADR system. I’ll try calling.

We kept going back and forth about the 20th too. But we are doing two days at Universal which only left 5 days I at Disney parks unless we tried to fit something in on arrival and or departure day. On previous family trips, we never tried to do anything in the parks on those days, we just hung out at the resort & pool. But that’s not really our thing as a couple.

We decided to go ahead and get tickets that would give us the option of going into a park both arrival and departure days - the difference in price between 5 day and a 7 day tickets was so small we figured it was worth it just in case. But we aren’t sure we’ll have the energy for it. I figure I’ll just be stuck catching up on email all day on Monday anyway which doesn’t take full alertness, so I’m okay with being tired. But I can see how it’s a different situation with kids.

I get it! I totally want to fit in another day but with flights I can get an early evening departure / midnight arrival Sat so we get much of the day at the hotel - or the same Sunday. Other options being the crack of dawn which will not happen for a return flight! And the Sunday flights are much more expensive. So I can’t seem to work it out. It will be a new school year too after missing the first full week for Disney (oops!). So I can’t really keep them out Monday too! If not for the kids we would be pushing more I agree.

1 Like

Sept 22-28 staying at AKL Kidani villas (rented DVC points) Looking forward to MNSSHP, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Festival of Fantasy, Boma and Be Our Guest and Food and Wine

3 Likes

September 4-12!!

3 Likes

My extended family of 11 will be at CSR Sept 19-27! Loving that week-resort wide crowd levels are so low, I guess only liners will be there then!

2 Likes

We will also be there 9/19 to 9/26. Staying at AoA.

3 Likes

We’ll be there 9/1-9/5

2 Likes

Looking like we will be in the World September 5, 6, and 7. In MK on Saturday and Monday and Epcot in the middle on Sunday for awhile. Staying in a Marriott offsite for the trip.

2 Likes

8/29-9/5 AoA. My first trip with my DD 12 and DS 8 alone. Cannot wait!!!

2 Likes

Hey all! I’ve started a Facebook group for September 2015 Liners, feel free to join if you so desire :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/649864495149599/

4 Likes

Ooo! I want in!
I’ll be easily recognized by my strange Norwegian name (and i guarantee you that it is not pronounced the way you think it is!) :wink:

1 Like

I’m going September 13 thru the 18th and staying in Ft Wilderness. Looking forward to Magic Kingdom.

1 Like

So how DO you pronounce it??

I guess “Venka” would be the closest we could get when you can’t hear me :smile:

I do actually send a lot of e-mails to USA and England etc in my job, and people just reply with “Hi Wendy” because they probably think I misspelled my name or something… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha that’s too funny!! Definitely not how I would have thought it was pronounced

We will be there 9/26-10/3 we are staying at the Polynesian for the first time and celebrating 3 birthdays in our family while we are there!

1 Like

Doing a road trip with dd who will be 8 at the time. Staying at CSR (first time there) 9/19-9/26. My parents decided to join us too, though they will fly down. Doing MNSSHP (dd & I only), for the first time so really looking forward to that. Also very excited to take dd on splash mtn for the first time. It’s my favorite ride & last time we were there it was closed for renovations and the time before she was too small.

1 Like

Hi @mALYficent i just sent yo a request for the facebook page Thanks!

1 Like