September 10, 2017 ANIMAL KINGDOM Planning

We took about an hour and a half when we went.

1 Like

Great! Thanks! I put 90 min in my TP for my first estimate. Not a bad guess!

2 Likes

We go that first week of Sept, you’ll have no problem getting additional EE or KRR FPP later in the day. I would FPP KS definitely, that line in Sept heat is no fun to wait in. It’s going to be face melting hot, so drink lots of water!

1 Like

Awesome! Everyone always says Sep is great beacuse of that! Thank you! Good call on KS and getting out of the heat!

Also try to hit KS early or as it’s getting darker/cooler, the animals like to hide out of sight during the hottest part of the day. The keepers feed in the morning so that’s when they’re most active.

2 Likes

I know FOP you ride like a bike… Has anyone tried it in a dress? I was thinking about getting a Lula Carly Disney dress.

So I wore a little romper that day because I worried about this too. However, I totally could have done a dress. This is a super weird analogy, but if you can straddle a couch or chair armrest and stay modest, you’ll be fine. Also, the way the ride vehicle works, the only part of your body where the modesty issue could be a concern would be if it was very short along the side of your legs (like when you sit down in short shorts or a short dress)… between the legs is not an issue - there is no one in front of you and the front of the ride vehicle completely blocks that “view”.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! The carly dresses are a bit longer and longer in the back. So I think I should be just fine with how you are saying it is.

I kinda want to get some Disney Lula too! I love my blue Carly, it is so comfortable…and since I’m going in Dec I might need leggings…:money_mouth:

I want some leggings too! Too bad its going to be hot when I go… guess I’ll have to splurge on the carly and get my leggings later. Oh well! LOL :joy:

Where do I get the cards from that are like magic bands? Can I get them mailed to me in advance?

Yes, the cards are your tickets.

I understand that. I just don’t know how I get them. All I got was an email with a bar code.

It depends on who you bought them from. Some do some don’t.

I bought right from Disney

I think Disney expects you to use magic bands, or pick up hard cards at the will call stations at the park.

How long do you think it would take to pick up the card in the morning? I already have a MB but my friend does not.

That I don’t know. Personally, I would just get a cheap magic band.

Just added a one night stay at ASM! What is a good room to request? I just got a standard room.

Started looking at FPP since I have a room reservation now. Wish I would have known we were going to do this at 60days… lol. Now at 48days. I got a 9:55 NRJ, 11:05KRR, 2:40KS. How does the modify trick work for finding better times? I would like an earlier KS FPP if I can get one. Should I just check MDE all the time? Thanks!