SenoraG’s last solo AP hurrah

Yes, but my issues aren’t usually of the…urgent type.

6 Likes

You don’t happen to remember what types of dairy-free ice cream they had, do you? I’ve got a kid allergic to milk, nuts, and corn (etc) so ice cream is tricky. Last year’s options at the YC/BC complex didn’t work but she’s gained back chocolate this year so fingers are crossed for later this month.

4 Likes

I definitely saw tofutti and rice dream. I wonder if @ScottFL could get you a better answer from his niece.

2 Likes

Thank you! Special Diets, while fabulous at connecting me with the chefs, is not as fabulous with ice cream brands currently on property. I mean, I understand suppliers change etc etc etc.

3 Likes

With this FODMAP thing, I am experiencing what it’s like for you all on a short term basis. I don’t know how you do it!!

2 Likes

Ok, so even if I have to get a later flight, it was worth it, got I Ran and sat next to another solo traveler about my age, we had a blast.

Speaking of I Ran, I grabbed an Uber from Epcot to grab my bags from ASSports and then on to the airport. So far I’m in good time, if precheck isn’t a mess. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Also, my husband has incredible airport anxiety and we can never cut it close so this is very much an “only on a solo trip“ thing. I updated him and informed him on the Uber app and he texted me to stop updating him. :joy:

7 Likes

Got a photo!

I have to go back through this TR to figure out which ones I’m still missing. It’s a lot.

14 Likes

I made it! Just landed in Chicago. Thanks for following me on this adventure! Solo trips are more fun with friends cheering me along!

14 Likes

Your trip was a lot of fun to follow

Thanks for bringing us along and filling that vicarious living need we all have when we can’t be there ourselves

5 Likes

Glad you made it. Great trip, sorry you are not renewing your AP. Hope to meet up with you again.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your trip! It is on my list to do a solo trip. Hopefully one of these days!

3 Likes

My last trip was terrible. DH got them all so it was easy for me to request them. Good reminder to make a note of times and dates of the ride.

Your trip looked like so much fun! Thank you for sharing it with us!

4 Likes

So happy (and sad) you made it home! I’ll be facing my last hurrah for my bday in early November. We have a couple years of travel plans after that with no Disney-or at least WDW. Maybe a DL and maybe a DLP. So I’m getting all my fixes in this year.
Hope your trip was everything you wanted it to be and I’m so happy to be able to follow along with you! You look and sound like you are living your best you and I’m just happy for that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

In HS I totally threw someone off their game by being like, “We are doing the ‘we’ve been walking too much in the heat and are exhaused’ pose.” And then pretended to take a nap on a railing in Toy Story Land next to my family. One of my favorite photog pics. The woman was ready to take more “normal” poses and I was like, “Nah, thanks for humoring me, the next people can go!”

4 Likes