SenoraG’s last solo AP hurrah

The Moroccan brand oil and pre-heat cream have worked well for me. I am out of the oil currently. I also had a hair spray from Treseme specifically for humidity that I though worked fantastic. I can’t seem to find it anymore.
If I was really into the whole hair care thing, I would get a Braz blowout or a Keratein treatment. They would help with the frizz tremendously.

2 Likes

Successful morning despite my resistance to wanting to do anything. :joy:

Went to Buzz, where I got the compulsory deer-in-headlights photo:

Met up with @Jeff_AZ and family at Tron.

Rode Peter Pan and Haunted Mansion. Still no photo. :roll_eyes:

Then met up with @galuchies_463555

Now on a huge bus to ASSports with one other rider.

20 Likes

This is me on almost everyone. A couple time we have done the Buzz Lightyear salute bit I forget where the camera is, lol.

2 Likes

So nice meeting you, thanks for joining me to the Contemporary.

8 Likes

It was fun meeting you, too! Hope you and DW can get that 1 pm TRON!

6 Likes

She’s into it so we are going to try.

8 Likes

Well, I refilled my resort cup and caught some AC, and realized I don’t want to hang around the resort without a swimsuit, so I hopped a bus to Epcot, with some luck I can grab a 1 pm VQ and ride GOTG one last time.

8 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know–did the 1 pm happen?

2 Likes

Good choice.

2 Likes

read this as “now on a huge ass bus” :rofl:

9 Likes

Absolutely a fair take

3 Likes

Yep! 101. Hope I can do it before I have to go.

6 Likes

Yay! I hope so too. Best ride.

1 Like

So while I’m killing time, I decided to test dairy at what I think is the perfect place: Beaches and Cream! Sitting at the counter having so much fun watching them make Minnie and Mickey sundaes and prep the jars for fancy shakes. And someone ordered the sink just a moment ago, so that was fun.

As noisy as B&C is, really appreciate the allergy friendliness. Not only can I get a GF meal and brownie sundae, I’m watching them scoop up non-dairy ice creams and there’s quite a selection. The allergy orders are prepared in a separate area, and I watched the cast member pull out a new barrel of ice cream so it was sure to not be cross-contaminated. Incredible.

11 Likes

Swing by the walk-up window and say hi to Teagan (Niece #2).

7 Likes

I have been watching the window the whole time, but no Teagan here today. Julie, Katie, and some guys. Unless she’s on allergy counter duty today…

8 Likes

Ugh. What a slacker…

4 Likes

Awfully bold of you to test dairy before travel. Or are you not leaving today?

5 Likes

Yes it did. BG 91 they are on 89 now so we are heading there now

5 Likes

Well, I made it to GOTG but now I might have to get a later flight. :joy:

3 Likes