Saturday, April 10

I agree, it is rare, but it does occur.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. Answered my question.

So it looks like FP lines are readily available for use without effecting current social distance Stand By Lines.

2 Likes

Yes, but it would be very difficult to socially distance if the FP lines were used by more people than currently.

It would mean people standing side by side for longer.
Or having to re-route the switch backs, thus making the stand-by lines physically even longer, and potentially mean a lot more cases where they have to stop people ljoining the stand-by line.

Consensus has been that FP of any kind cannot return until social distancing rules ar eased by Disney.

However 60 days out from Sunday would be 10th June. Maybe by then those guidelines could be eased? IDK.

5 Likes

@len oh my god PLEASE don’t tell us that the peoplemover won’t reopen. It’s my favorite ride—they’ve gotta fix it!

7 Likes

(Also I am completely obsessed with the Disney Dish and can’t wait to hear what you and Jim have to say about all this, once things are announced… that podcast has gotten me through a LOT of Schmursdays over the last year.)

15 Likes

Indeed.

I can think of no better place to relax after dining at Space 220.

2 Likes

DD and DS were actually looking at the code for the MDE FP+ page last night to see if they could find April 10 in there anywhere :laughing:.

3 Likes

Just to be clear, I do not believe it is in the actual code of the app, but rather in the data that is sent to the app by the Disney server when you load the app or otherwise do something in the app. Probably a distinction most people would not care about though, I suppose.

3 Likes

I actually checked if @ryan1 was one of the likes on this.

2 Likes

Well, no…but I approve of this message.

2 Likes

I guess I have assumed that Len has a code whisperer from inside Disney IT? The Genie wasn’t really a surprise, was it?

4 Likes

Ryan doesn’t give out hearts.

Which is why I withhold them as well.

No givesies no getsies

7 Likes

Len knows people

3 Likes

He never likes anything remember… well… he doesn’t :heart: anything… he comments. And I already know he doesn’t like FP and he’s made points to support his beliefs, which I agree w/.

2 Likes

But there were 2 “hearts” or something close, in his history. I thought you might have gotten an elusive like!

1 Like

I give @ryan1 :heart:'s when I really like a comment. I know he doesn’t like them but I do and I give them w/ good intent :wink: I don’t think he holds it against me either.

3 Likes

I can’t bring myself to do it.
Occasionally he will get a reply which simply says “like”

4 Likes

I think these are very respectful. I notice when you do them!

1 Like

Fake news. I never said I don’t like them. I said I don’t get them, blah blah blah. I have no issue with people using them as they see fit.

3 Likes

That’s my understanding. But the golden oak membership pass that this is part of will cost you an additional $20k a year I think.
It also comes with other perks like transportation, private chefs from the four seasons will come to your home and cook, merchandise delivered to the clubhouse from the park, and a dedicated concierge team for residents.
Edit: also know that the HOA is another $20k a year, and that’s mandatory.
You might be better off joining club 33 and buying a nice house in a gated community nearby.

5 Likes