Saturday, April 10

Oh no. I’ve gotten sucked back in. :arms flailing:

October 2020 trip cancelled. Thinking about October 2022.

Hope all of you have been well. Its been a long, difficult time for so many.

4 Likes

HA. Bow as in ow!

2 Likes

Oh.

2 Likes

ISwyDT

2 Likes

It’s bow like in row as in an argument. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not roe? I like roe

1 Like

So, no?

1 Like

Maybe both?

1 Like

And just like that

14 Likes

So is what we have here a certified disney nothingburger?

And does that count as a snack?

11 Likes

Yes, this thread is offtrack now.

lol

“Bow” has several meanings. One is as a verb or a noun to refer to bending the body (typically the neck, waist, or knee) as a gesture of respect:

Noun: The actors came back on stage to take a bow.

Verb: The knight bowed before the king.

Less frequently, “bow” can refer to the front part of a ship. For example:

The bow of the ship cut through the waves.

Both these senses of “bow” are pronounced to rhyme with “how” or “cow.”

2 Likes

But what about Minnie’s bow (as in row), which is why I raised the question in the first place

2 Likes

The idea is still plausible at some point though. I think if they were going to change to a tiered or pay FPP system then this is the moment to strike. They may never get another opportunity where there would be no overlap between paid and free FPP.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ScottGustin/status/1380186684025937925

Here is what I know (as in row)

1 Like

Good point.

Although…

2 Likes

I agree. Especially since they sun set DL’s Maxpass. They might try to do a sweeping tiered pay FP across both WDW and DL so as to stop the confusion of the people who do both coasts.

In that, I see resort guests getting some version of that free.

Can I throw my hat in the ring and hope that they announce the return of MNSSHP and MVMCP?

3 Likes

As some who is only familiar with WDW but would like to do DL, the FP situation there confuses me.

1 Like

Does anyone else have the Minnie’s Bow-tique song stuck in their head? Or no one else has three little daughters?

4 Likes

And vise versa for a lot of the DLR people. There’s a pretty heated debate on WDWMagic between the two. It was weird to watch them rip into each other for pretty much saying the exact same thing but using the terminology only each side is familiar with.

1 Like

I didn’t but now I do.
Thanks.

4 Likes