Saturday, April 10

I have two sons who actually love this show too! It was the first thing I thought of because it drives me crazy that they try to make bow pronounced boo!

4 Likes

Yay for herd immunity! I went to Tufts in Boston which was at the Courtyard hotel. Quite the swanky place to get a shot!

6 Likes

Me. 3 girls under the age of 7 :grimacing:

4 Likes

That’s why I like it here so much. No ripping.

4 Likes

That ain’t bad! Fingers crossed for no side effects! I went to Marshfield and didn’t even have to get out of the car. Worth the hour drive for me. Unfortunately, I had to get back home to pick my kids up from school. They will be in full-time when my second is scheduled so hoping for a nice day like today so I can see the ocean. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m also definitely planning on making an afternoon out of my second does!

2 Likes

Poopsie’s Pizza… know it? Had it?

Nice! So my fingers will definitely be crossed for you for a nice afternoon also! So far so good here…

1 Like

I have not heard of it! I have a friend with a summer home there, so I will ask her about it. As much as I love pizza, the beach is my first priority!

It’s “Bar Pizza” so it’s definitely different. But it’s decent! My mom goes out of her way to go there from here in NH at least a couple of times a year

Then I know it must be good, that is a trek!..well I am assuming your mom is in NH like your username.

1 Like

Just ribbing, eh @Bubblez ? :blush:

3 Likes

I’d like to point out that I didn’t offer my sage advice to the thread where they were asking if they could walk to the golf course from Poly! I showed great restraint! :grin:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Haven’t seen that thread!

1 Like

Well now I’m curious about what you would have said…

1 Like

“Stumble along the street until you come to a maintenance shed or a CM gently guides you to a safer space.”

6 Likes

OK it is 4:30. What’s the holdup?

14 Likes

I wonder if I can wear out the refresh button…

7 Likes

It’s a whole lot of nothing so far. Reiteration of all the known stuff… now lots of talk about the Avenger’s Campus

5 Likes

where are you listening in?