Saturday, April 10

I think they are going to up capacity but then they will also have to open more shows, restaurants and stores to lessen bottlenecking in walkways. I know some CM actors were called back a few weeks ago (reported in Orlando Sentinel).

3 Likes

I know that @len has not confirmed it but I read a report last week that parks are at 40%?

Right now. It seems like Disney has almost as many resort guests as they can handle?

5 Likes

I have a Beach Club res for the end of October. We were interested in switch to Poly but it looks like it’s 100% booked. Same as Contemporary, Wilderess Lodge, Boardwalk.

I don’t think they are having trouble getting any bookings for the fall.

1 Like

good, that little sh*t couldn’t have come from a wonderful person like goofy. he can go jump off a cliff.

5 Likes

The 50th thing is obviously going to create a blip in the matrix, as far as hurricane season demand goes.

2 Likes

alright, it’s 12:19. all details now plz.

6 Likes

Nothing of note on the TA call. Just an overview of previous announcements. Cross your fingers for 4:30pm.

13 Likes

I’ve been watching park reservations for a while as we’re going in August (if the international borders open!) - and was thinking it was a bit odd that almost every day to the end of June has limited availability, but as soon as you get to July, everything’s green (including 4th July)… So was wondering if they had already boosted capacity behind the scenes for July onwards…

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Have had this same thought (except for 10/1) I would have thought the decreasing availability would bleed into July by now based on the timing of this in the last couple of months.

1 Like

Nothing about July-September specials and discounts?
That’s a bit surprising.

June has only recently started filling up (in the past couple of weeks), so I think we will see it on kind of a rolling basis. I have no basis for this but I think summer might be a slower time this year with the heat and masks, plus with a lot of kids being “out” of school this past year people haven’t been as restricted on when they choose to go.

2 Likes

Do you really think they are needed?

I don’t see any reason Disney would offer discounts at this point.

They are booking up, especially late summer/fall.

1 Like

It’s not over. We’ll see.

1 Like

Ok now it’s effectively over.

1 Like

If one looks at the theme park reservation availability for May, it’s mostly just HS that isn’t available, artificially created by BGs.

3 Likes

They are offering massive discounts through July 5th…
For August, they are offering massive discounts on hotwire and priceline…

If they are offering 45% off on Hotwire… they would probably rather offer 25% off directly.

2 Likes

So nothing news worthy? That’s disappointing.

Shhhh everyone! Len is talking!

7 Likes

So I’m told that the fpAvailability indicator is being used to indicate whether there are any park reservations left for that day. And it looks like that’s true. So it’s not FP.

21 Likes