Saturday, April 10

Ok now it’s effectively over.

1 Like

If one looks at the theme park reservation availability for May, it’s mostly just HS that isn’t available, artificially created by BGs.

3 Likes

They are offering massive discounts through July 5th…
For August, they are offering massive discounts on hotwire and priceline…

If they are offering 45% off on Hotwire… they would probably rather offer 25% off directly.

2 Likes

So nothing news worthy? That’s disappointing.

Shhhh everyone! Len is talking!

7 Likes

So I’m told that the fpAvailability indicator is being used to indicate whether there are any park reservations left for that day. And it looks like that’s true. So it’s not FP.

21 Likes

:sob:

3 Likes

I’ve tried booking a number of those rooms, and they all end up being not available once you provide your credit card info. They may be using it as testing.

6 Likes

Hey, I got vaccinated at 11:00…and I am in MA also. I may have just missed you. Good luck!

4 Likes

well dang, so any indication as to what is being discussed at 4:30?

1 Like

Probably fireworks.

1 Like

damn, so can’t get Grand Floridian for $400 per night…
But they are still sending out generous PIN codes… the deluxes still definitely have lots of room for the summer, and they still haven’t moved to open up multiple hotels.
So clearly, they can’t fully book up without some level of discount.

Is your name Ryan by any chance?

4 Likes

So it is about the Wish?

1 Like

There are discounts for this summer on the U.K. site too, up to 4 nights free. Of course you won’t let us in and it’s illegal for us to go abroad so it’s academic.

3 Likes

ugh i like fireworks and all but for our family that’s not really a deal break. Both my kids have sensory issues with loud noises, so we never stay for fireworks…anywhere. :frowning:

1 Like

I thought they were doing an announcement about that until April 29th? Or did I dream that date

1 Like

I figured out what today’s big announcement is … the trailer for High School Musical season 2!

10 Likes

There was some information released today

1 Like

Oh I thought it was going to be an announcement about High School Musical The Musical The Series The Return To Broadway The Way It Should Have Been Done In The First Place

8 Likes