SallyEppcot's Trip Thread (Nov 2014)

Yay! So excited your day is here! Sending good thoughts for easy travel! Can’t wait to hear all about your trip!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear all the detail about your trip! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Happy day, my Wonder Twin!! One of my first thoughts this morning was, ‘Hey, Sally starts her trip today!’ Unsure what that says about my life this week, but super excited for you!

6 Likes

following along too! so excited for you that you get to have this trip! sounds like a perfect mix of solo time and time with friends. will you be posting everything here or are you on chat too?

3 Likes

By the time you see this you’ll already be there! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to read about everything you get to do!

8 Likes

Safe flight @SallyEppcot. I’ll be awaiting the updates with the rest of the ones left behind.
have an absolutely fabulous time.

5 Likes

:heart: <— supportive heart!! xo

1 Like

Yay! We get to follow along! :slight_smile: :heart: Extra food is always a good idea! Safe travels!

4 Likes

Hope you catch some Zzzzz’s on the plane! Now I’m craving sun chips. Can’t wait till our, um, your dinner at MK! :blush: (Can you tell that I feel like I’m travelling along with you already??) xo

5 Likes

Glad I found this so I can follow your trip. Have fun!

3 Likes

I’m on the ground in Houston, but should be back in the air very soon! I paid for SW wi-fi, but it didn’t work for anything but email. Oh well.

I don’t actually have a specific plan for dinner yet! It’s shockingly unplanned. Two of my friends have an 8:30 ADR at Boma, but I think I’d rather stay in MK for Wishes. I feel like I have lots of options for snacks or CS meals at MK, so I’m going to wing it. Suggestions are welcome!

15 Likes

I am sad that we have not yet taken advantage of Casey’s Corner. Coupled with the view that location provides of wishes, from the outdoor seating area - that would be my go-to if I were alone and planning to view the fireworks.

2 Likes

I hear good things about the Plaza, as well as the flat breads at Pinocchio’s. Thanks for checking in.

3 Likes

So happy to hear you’ve made your first stop! :smile: How was your flight so far?

Upstairs at Columbia Harbour House is supposed to be quiet if you want a bit of space. We enjoyed Cosmic Rays but is was pretty crowded. A flatbread at Pinocchio’s would be a good choice too! And as @OBNurseNH said, Casey’s likely has a great view of Wishes! :heart: Wherever you go, don’t forget to take us! xo

2 Likes

Oooh, almost there. I signed up on the instagram so I could follow you and everyone on the BBW

5 Likes

Oooh. I’ve missed this as I don’t do instagram myself. What is @SallyEppcot’s account name? Can I look if I’m not a member?

1 Like

It is in the La Cava Del Chat section of the Forum. The instagram post is pinned at the top.

1 Like

thanks!! :smile:

2 Likes

My Instagram is sallycepp (note the c)

6 Likes

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to sign up for instagram.

1 Like