Safari picks

:grimacing: That would make me super nervous!

4 Likes

That is awesome! Are you on a wildlife preserve?

3 Likes

I know it’s odd but I never can get over how fat zebras always look.

2 Likes

Neither can she

10 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Are you saying stripes aren’t slimming? :joy:

6 Likes

Yes. We are on the Masai Mara National Reserve.

4 Likes

Will you be doing a hot air balloon ride at all?

2 Likes

They seem to be well fed. Our guide said long ago they tried to domesticate them but couldn’t. Now they are lazy and eat all day.

4 Likes

No but we did see one, that looks like it would be cool. Our tour is more photography based and the way to get the best shots is at ground level. There places with so many different species of animals together it would be awesome to see from above. Yesterday at one point there were a couple hundred animals all together.

6 Likes

Heh, I thought they looked like spoiled ponies.And apparently about as cooperative.

2 Likes

Wow!!! This looks amazing. This is absolutely on my bucket list and something I cannot wait to do in a few years when my kids are a bit older.

2 Likes

We spent 3.5 hours watching these ladies try to did out a warthog. They dug and dug and dug then decided to take a nap. That’s when the warthog came out and ran. The lions did not pursue fir long so the warthog survived.

15 Likes

this is incredible!!! Thank you!

2 Likes

First up close with the elephants. There were 28 together.

14 Likes

OMG ELEPHANTS!!!

I must see these and giraffe.

6 Likes

Amboseli is where we are going at the end of this trip. That is where there are a lot of elephant. I have only seen giraffe from a far.

3 Likes

This is the deck of our tent in the camp we are in. The water is full of hippos. You can see one in this shot.

8 Likes

Here they call them a school not a bloat.

This is so perfect. I’m dying over here of The Great Swoon.

2 Likes