Rumor about Park Pass Reservations for Hopping

DLC can park hop at 1pm. Why is it 2pm at WDW?

2 Likes

That’s sad. :frowning_face:

I hope, hope it doesn’t go this route.

I have never forked over money for a PH–it’s quite pricey as is.

1 Like

it’s all arbitrary to begin with. There’s no data to support that the time of hopping is helping control crowds.

Its funny how, for over 50 years, Disney never had a problem but now suddenly without APRs and the 1-2pm hardline the parks would suddenly be overwhelmed and the sky would fall.

4 Likes

Maybe seeing that lighthouse at IOA is in your future anyway :laughing:

And Epic Universe 2025 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nah

I do think APRs can help with staffing. And we know that WDW has had trouble filling jobs. The latter is their fault; they could pay more…, like universal is

2 Likes

Oh I see, you’re a psychic.

Riiiiiiiight

1 Like

I don’t get it.

Never say never. Preferences can change :wink:

1 Like

Disney is paying same as Universal now, as far as I understand it. But I think they alienated prior employees that they still weren’t coming back!

3 Likes

Ah.

Well, just as I can say I have no desire to ever go to Las Vegas, I can say without question that I’m good with UOR as well.

2 Likes

Curious–why?

As far as needing APRs to hop…if true, we can make it work simply because we know which parks we plan to hop to already. But that won’t sit well with the average park hopping guest, methinks.

2 Likes

They might have the same starting pay now but I know they didn’t before. This difference interfered with reopening and filling jobs and could still be the cause of lagging behind filling jobs.

3 Likes

It doesn’t interest me. Quite simple.

3 Likes

I think stubbornness :rofl:

5 Likes

(She also doesn’t like Star Wars. Or didn’t… :grin:)

3 Likes

Yup. You got me :roll_eyes:

For goodness sake can’t a person just know their preferences?

7 Likes

Yes, you sure can. I know there are many other liners who haven’t stepped foot at Universal. And thats ok.

It’s just one thing I can harass you about :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, like knowing full well I’m not going to like Tower of Terror at all.

1 Like