RotR Watch: COVID Edition!

Ugh! I wonder what’s wrong? They’ve been doing really well lately - some days up to 130 BGs! Crossing my fingers for you!

1 Like

There on 77 now, so look good for around 4:15.

2 Likes

It broke down again at 80…

Did you ever get on? Rotten luck today!

1 Like

I believe so

2 Likes

Yes about 4:30. Line was crazy long, but went very fast.

2 Likes

:grimacing::frowning:

1 Like

Oy

1 Like

My jaw actually dropped

1 Like

Ugh. Thank God I wasnt there today, but it better not be like this tomorrow. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking I didn’t remember any liners at HS today. It’s been not so good the last few days. Hope for the best!

1 Like

Made it to BG 21 yesterday and never got back up and running, the lowest group called since re-opening.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the tips! Now just need it to be operating.

4 Likes

I’m wondering if they basically took it out of service for the morning to try to fix what was going wrong the past few days? It’s really been quite bad compared to the last two months, when it has been doing relatively great. I guess we’ll see the next week or so.

1 Like

:+1::+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nice! It’s had quite a streak this last week or so ever since that say where it didn’t open till the afternoon. I suspect they fixed something.

1 Like

It appears they reached around 180 Boarding Groups called the last two days!

Also, I hadn’t noticed this before. It certainly pays off to get an earlier BG.

2 Likes

Looks like they call all remaining BGs pretty fast in the last hour or two!

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve updated the BG stats, so here goes!

Distribution

Distribution will be 7am and 1pm going forward (not 2pm). Make sure check out this great thread by @bebe80 for step by step instructions on getting a BG!

Processing Rates

RotR’s operations had improved pretty steadily from July until the end of November, but then RotR had a horrific week in early December (around the time all our Liners were there). But they seem to have fixed something after that, because BG processing rates skyrocketed to levels never seen before and have remained there ever since. An average day now sees ~16 BGs/hr processed, with <14 being a “bad day.” Previously 14 BG/hr would have qualified as exceptional.

Delays

Along with installing plexiglass, fewer delays has been the key to increasing capacity and throughput.

Week Delays / day Min / delay Total downtime
July 15th 4.4 37 1150 min
Oct 1st 2.6 29 530 min
Oct 14th 2.4 29 500 min
Nov 9th 2.7 28 525 min
Dec 22nd 1.1 29 230 min

Downtime

Other than that bad week in early December, RotR is now running over 90% of the time on most days. Downtime is as low as 3%, averaging maybe 7% (note: this may capture cleaning cycles since a “delay” is measured as any time a new BG is not called for more than 15 min).

To sum it up, now is the smoothest RotR has been operating since it opened over a year ago. Let’s hope that trend continues!

3 Likes