RotR Important Details and Opening Day Timeline

Down again.

Got this far:

2 Likes

Five attempts at this damn ride. Two successful.

2 Likes

I swear youā€™ve been there for every major breakdown of the last few days. And there havenā€™t been that many all things considered.

4 Likes

Back up

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gold APs are blocked out over the holidays but the parks are busier, so it may be a wash?

1 Like

This is a good point because it seems a lot of locals have been heading in to catch RotR and not sticking around for anything else. Weā€™ll see I guess.

2 Likes

The parks are all kinds of busy. Iā€™ve never seen the hub more hellishly crowded during HEA than it was last night.

1 Like

Adjusted crowd calendar is showing that the crowds are not that large over the past few days. These were the numbers adjusted after each day.

12/14/2019 12/15/2019 12/16/2019
3 4 3
1 Like

Mission complete. Iā€™m three for six.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I did. Might also be why the land hasnā€™t reached capacity.

When I left at 9am after getting in the queue at 7:38, I would estimate at least 25% of the cars in the two rows near me were already gone and there were a number of people walking to their cars at the same time I was leaving.

2 Likes

Moussematt we are now taking a break at the Disney Hotel, we are about to eat something and then will take the Gondola back, I saw your picture, so if I see you Iā€™ll say hello.

2 Likes

Dude - you should try airplane mode!

1 Like

Great day for the ride so far. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They are up to BG 117. The cutoff for ā€œBackupā€ BGs was 107. So they have called 10 lucky numbers. Thatā€™s about 1,000+ happy people who thought they werenā€™t going to get to ride today. And there are still 2.5 hours left!

5 Likes

I canā€™t believe it!!

glad you made it back though

I think Iā€™m more comfortable aiming for 4:30. As long as I tell my family that is Liner recommendation, they wonā€™t give me too much grief.

5 Likes

Averaged 10.2 BG/hour today. Would have been higher if @sanstitre_has_left_the_building did try to ride it again. :laughing:

4 Likes

One thing to note is that they typically shut down BGs about 1.5-2 hours prior to close. This makes sense since they give people 2 hours to report for their BG. But if you have a higher BG just have to keep in mind you may not get called if itā€™s approaching 6:30pm and there are more than a few BGs left before yours.

When we went back to the park around 7, and finally did Smugglers Run and by the time we came out to walk toward Rock ā€˜nā€™ Rollercoaster, it started to rain cats and dogs none stop, so forget about Fantasmic or riding anything else.

Thanks to everyone here for all those useful tips, we even used the tip this morning, of moving to the right toward the construction, behind those green nets, you can see it on the picture above

3 Likes