Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

Today’s data is weird. Boarding Groups lasted much longer. The park is opened until Midnight, and morning crowds on New Year’s Eve is typically light. I cannot believe that the attraction has the capacity to service all the guest that arrived to Hollywood Studios before 11:18.

3 Likes

I’m thinking today’s Boarding Groups are smaller. At noon they are already calling group 90.

5 Likes

Boarding%20Group%20Chart%2020200101
Boarding%20Group%20Table%2020200101

5 Likes

I know every day is a bit different, but around what kind of time on average do they seem to get through the normal BPs and switch to the back-ups. In other words, if you manage to get a regular BP should you expect to be through before late afternoon? Planning a HS day, (booking ADRs and FPs for other stuff), around this and MFSR is proving a bit of a headache and any extra info is helpful.

Take a look at my blog post. Everyone with a normal Boarding Group is being called each day, and lately, they have been getting through a good chunk of the Backup Boarding Groups.

4 Likes

Cheers!

Boarding%20Group%20Chart%2020200102
Boarding%20Group%20Table%2020200102

11 Likes

That’s insane!

1 Like

Wow, just wow!

Is this still the holiday week crowd and it should drop down early next week to a longer time frame in terms of how long BGs are available, or do you think this will be indicative of what to expect for next week? I am planning on doing RD next Tuesday and was hoping the insanity would be lower by then.

1 Like

We’re most likely still seeing the tail end of the holiday crowd. There’s a lot of school districts that don’t go back until Monday, and things should hopefully slow down a bit then.

1 Like

What were the opening stats for today? I did not see an updated excel chart.

1 Like

I am fearful that @SteveBloom will not be able to do this every day? It was real bad today.

1 Like

What does "It was real bad today. " mean?

Ugh I hate looking at these charts because that one huge spike in ride opening is the one and only day I attempted to ride and failed because of the downtime :rofl:

Boarding%20Group%20Chart%2020200103
Boarding%20Group%20Table%2020200103

2 Likes

Sorry I was a bit late today. :slight_smile:

Backup boarding group at 7:03

I think this was sent to our twitter account. 25 seconds in and got BG 101
Public file shared from https://slack.com/

1 Like

Did it open and close in a minute?