Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

It’s already down. We are in a part where you can sit. We got chips & bananas. Are they flexible with other FP+? We will not make Star Tours…

Explain what happened and the Cast Member will likely let you on Star Tours.

1 Like

What do people think of this alternative chart? I feel Crowd Level just clutters the chart. CL does not correlate with Boarding Groups.

1 Like

I think seeing crowd level is interesting even if it doesnt seem to correlate.

3 Likes

I like the CL printed at the bottom, instead of within the chart. It’s nice to have that info, but you’re right, it clutters the picture a bit.

3 Likes

Frankly, I ignore the graph. I’m just interested in the table. So you could eliminate the graph altogether and I’d be perfectly happy with just the table. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you take out crowd level then you can change the time scale so that normal BG closed is a little more readable.

1 Like

Yup! They let us on :grin:

1 Like

“Ride Open” is what is restraining the time axis.

You could just throw out that 2p outlier to help the time axis. I like it with the CL listed at the bottom of the chart but not as a second vertical axis.

Maybe CL on bottom. I think the time of BG close, BBG close, first BBG number and last BBG called are the most important aspects for planning. Time ride opened is only useful to explain the why’s of the other data. Also, with that graph (with time of ride open constraining the scale) it’s hard to see the difference between BG closing at 7:01 and 7:08 which may indicate a big difference in terms of availability if you are there trying at 7:00 on the dot IMO. That being said, I can just follow the table.

1 Like

I like seeing the exact time BG ended in the chart (7:01, 7:03, etc.)

2 Likes

I would like to see the exact time when BG ended and switched over to BBG as well. I’ve been practicing on the MDE app, so I have an idea of what I’m in for next month, but actual data would be quite useful!
Can you just make 1/21 a footnote for when the ride opened and then expand the axis? Crowd level might still be useful if it shows a correlation to when the BG ended

1 Like

Isn’t that already in the table? “First BBG called at”? Or do you mean something else?

No, I mean when all BG are distributed and the MDE app switches over to assigning the BBG. Seems to be NMT 2 minutes on most days

Oh. That is when “Normal close” is.

Yep, I see that now! I’ve been looking more at the chart and not the table itself!

How about this?

1 Like

Steve, thanks for all your work. I’m a numbers person, so I love seeing the table.

Sorry if this is somewhere in this giant thread but do we know how many BBGs there are on a given day? I’m trying to figure out how many people get BBGs and don’t get to ride.