RIP ToT Billboard:(

I think this is the main issue

3 Likes

It cost money. Things that cost money are bad.

I guess that’s true. But then I might say “why such an elaborate advertisement for such an old ride?” :woman_shrugging:

I’m honestly surprised WDWNT hasn’t written a clickbait article that states the ride is shutting down and their proof is that Disney tore down the sign. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s why Cinderella castle comes apart and drops into the ground for hurricanes.

1 Like

Here’s someones rant on Twitter

2 Likes

"someone"s??

@mikejs78

4 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing: Mickey can be a nickname for Michael

1 Like

Sadness :frowning:

3 Likes

DD just sent this

4 Likes

Perhaps on honor of Tron, they will install something we immediately think of.

A construction crane.

3 Likes

Nope, it’s just going to be landscaped

8 Likes

The Hershey Kiss street lights are on Chocolate Avenue (main st) in downtown Hershey. Hersheypark is on the north side of town.

Lots of shopping, restaurants, etc downtown. Everything is immaculate. I was just through the other day, I love how there are hanging baskets everywhere along the streets with gorgeous flowers.

2 Likes

Apparently I failed at the funny.

2 Likes

drat… now I get it… sorry… It’s a me fail not you. It took a second look to get it :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Our favorite part of riding the buses is DD8 yelling “FAKE TOWER OF TERROR!” every time we saw it.

Thanks for ruining another great family memory, Chapek

5 Likes

more demolition…??? is this guy reliable???

1 Like

Never heard of him, but could it be because of the I-4 interchange construction there at 535?

3 Likes

I know they are supposed to be trying to ease the congesting w/ some alternative paths into the world. I have paid attention to the details too closely though.

2 Likes