RIP Josh Humphrey from EasyWDW

Welcome!

I’m not sure what your email said, but I’m glad it made your day!

1 Like

It was a notification of the update to the original RIP Josh post. I didn’t even remember the post at first just saw that it had info for EasyWDW!

4 Likes

So I have an update, which will sadden many people but is completely understandable.

Micah heard from Josh’s family that they made a difficult decision to take down the EasyWDW site and forum.

http://www.mouseperks.com/easywdw.html

There is also some discussion on Dave Shute’s site here:

:sob::sob:

1 Like

Thanks @Nicky_S - it feels like a loss all over again. Doesn’t it? It must be very difficult for his family.

3 Likes

I am so sad to hear that. I was looking for his site before my very first MNSSHP and some of his advice was going through my head while I was there (second parade! Watch the midnight show!)

It says a lot about his writing that I was reading reviews and advice for events I had no plans to even attend.

4 Likes

RIP Josh.

Can’t believe it’s been 2 years, he was far too young. I miss his blog posts.

:broken_heart:

5 Likes

I still find it hard to believe. I just referenced something he said, this weekend. Yesterday, I also read a quote of his pinned on a Twitter feed.

3 Likes

Josh was my “Go to” guy. It’s insane how I miss someone I never met. Still use his strategies and feel terrible how he (wrongly) felt his blog didn’t have a place in this social media led world. My family always say “What would Josh do, Dad?” when we hit an issue or are planning something. RIP Josh. Since I last was here I’ve lost my wife. I say this not for sympathy but I’ve just sold her car and I’ve used the money to buy a DVC. Now our girls 23 & 17 will have a lifetime of holidays “on mum!”. I saw this post so thought I’d remember Josh and Helen X

18 Likes

@Stu007, I am so sorry for your loss.

I hope you and the girls have many years of joy with your DVC.

3 Likes

My condolences @Stu007 .

What a lovely way to remember your wife. I hope you and your girls have some lovely times using your DVC purchase.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I love the idea of buying DVC!

2 Likes

That’s lovely, @Stu007. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

What a lovely way to memorialize her! So sorry for your loss.

3 Likes