Ridiculousness!

And they still do! Just in the opposite way as before. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

“And, for our next session…how to alienate your customers and STILL rake in the moolah!”

6 Likes

And just got my phone bill.
Cost of holding for Disney:
$225.00

But damn it I got my cabana

5 Likes

:astonished:

3 Likes

Is this because there’s no toll free number for Canadians? This makes me so mad.

5 Likes

Yes. And they dropped my call twice after hours on hold. In the end, it was over 7 hours on hold

2 Likes

Next time can you just buy a US burner phone? Geez Louise.

4 Likes

I think he would end up paying roaming charges! :grin:

2 Likes

Even on a prepaid plan like straighttalk or something? I have no idea how international calls work on cellular networks.

WITAF??? :hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :hushed: :hushed:

Edited to add - To clarify - aghast at the phone bill and hold - not the cabana.

5 Likes

You can’t book cabanas online.
You have to call…… and wait.

2 Likes

I do too. I would rather that than have to wait on the phone. Especially when I am at work.

1 Like

THIS drives me crazy.

Cabanas, golf carts at FW… I don’t understand how they decide what can be booked online vs having to call.

4 Likes

Are you shitting me?!

6 Likes

Nope. I got chapeked hard

5 Likes

I bet you could’ve bought a palapa for your backyard for that price.

9 Likes

I bet he did!

Oh wait that’s not what you said. But yeah. He did

5 Likes

They have got to work out their issues. That is unacceptable. And even though most of us don’t have to pay those rates for a phone call, our time is absolutely worth that much.

8 Likes

Probably!

I’m so grateful we have a free number. I’ve never needed to speak to them before this trip, but I must have rung 5 or 6 times in the last few months. They don’t make us hold for too long either because they’re paying for it.

4 Likes