Ridiculousness!

It’s nearly impossible to get through to Disney customer service. The new thing - forcing us to wait for a future call back. I don’t like that option because who’s to say I will be available. Every five seconds the recording gives an estimated wait time. Next, option one to leave a message or option two to wait in queue. Literally every five seconds I have to press two. No music, just the stupid recording. :roll_eyes:
Perhaps they would get less calls by allowing us to handle certain transactions online. Ugh!

4 Likes

My favorite is when it says, “Did you know you can do many of the modifications online?!”

Yeah fuqhead I should be able to right?!

25 Likes

I don’t understand this, it was never this bad before.

3 Likes

Downright offensive.

9 Likes

It’s like it’s mocking me when it says that

9 Likes

The wait time has gone from 120 to 69 in about 35 minutes …

1 Like

I generally find that the callback happens way faster than the estimate, just FYI.

I do love the callback feature.

6 Likes

I did a call back the other day— then couldn’t answer because was in a meeting. Did it again call back. Could answer but then had to wait for a special CM to make my changes. It was a full day event. They did offer to make a note on my call and they would make the change without me on the phone. Couldn’t trust it so I waited… all worked out in the end but could have been easier. I told DH these are our final plans. Lol

5 Likes

Should be obvious I want to wait in queue. I’ve pressed two 100 times!! (The last time I waited on a call back I missed the call.)

2 Likes

Sad.

3 Likes

“Press three if you would like to pay for hold music.”
I’m kidding, but it’s probably coming.

13 Likes

You are my kind of person. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I hope it’s technical difficulty ‘cause it’s pure shenanigans at this point. I no longer have to press two, but every five seconds the recording says
“The estimated wait time is …” But every few minutes a different recording voice comes on and says “Due to heavier than normal call volumes, your estimated wait time is …” and it’s a different time than the every five second recording. In this case 60 minutes verses 53 minutes. And every once in a while, a three second snippet of music. :joy:

6 Likes

They have the same IT and CS that SW has right now?

4 Likes

Just curious what number you dialed? Besides 2222222222222222 obviously.

And then at some point it goes to total silence which is a whole other level of annoyance and worrying that my call has gone into a black hole.

6 Likes

Spoke too soon. We are back to pressing two every five seconds.

407-WDisney

2 Likes

I feel like they want me to mess up and not press two quickly enough so they can disconnect the call.
31 minutes to go … supposedly…

1 Like

OMG! I almost pressed one. :laughing:
Been at 30 minutes for about ten minutes now.
They underestimate my level of pettiness. I could have a medical emergency at this point and wouldn’t hang up the call. :joy:

15 Likes

Tuesday, between park reservations, IT and DAS, I was on hold a total of just over 7 hours.

There was 3 hours of eye rolling because of said “fuqhead”, then 3 hours of sheer panic every time the chat box would timeout/close.

At around the 6 hour mark, I finally texted to the chat box that I may have to go get my food that I had to have delivered. And that if I didn’t respond I was either getting my food or I died of old age.

They responded with “due to heavier than normal ….”

I hope you can get what you need much quicker than I did!

5 Likes