Ridiculousness!

Estimated wait time was 31 minutes for 31 minutes, then it went up to 32 minutes. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Wow! I hope you get what you need out of the call. Should we just start conferencing in all the other liners on hold and take advantage of finally getting through? We almost need a liner concierge :rofl:

5 Likes

I love it! :laughing:
I’ve had my AirPods in the entire time and finally took them off so my husband could listen. It took five minutes for him to say it was driving him nuts. :laughing:

5 Likes

We have now reached this phase of the call …

2 Likes

I suppose she didn’t like it when I shouted
“Your mama!” :grimacing:

5 Likes

In retrospect, I prefer pressing two repeatedly to silence …

3 Likes

Yeah I wish they offered me that on the day I spent trying to get a cabana

3 Likes

Can you tell us whether you got through. :flushed:

4 Likes

Second this. I’m invested and annoyed with you.

4 Likes

Total time from start to finish. 3:10.
The rep I spoke with was great, though. Hey, Chapek! Your employees are single handedly saving Disney’s reputation.

23 Likes

me on the phone: “WELL I SHOULD BE ABLE TO, SHOULDN’T I *********!?”
my wife: who are you talking to like that??

16 Likes

Same same :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe we can ask thrilldata to track Disney customer service wait times. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

One call I got fed up with the press 2, and didn’t press two. :astonished:

Lo and behold, the call kept holding anyway. :thinking:And eventually I did speak to a person. :blush:

8 Likes

This reminded me of that old international long distance advertisement. A bunch of (US sailors or maybe soldiers) making phone calls home from a phone box somewhere overseas. At the end of connecting this stream of calls the operator is asked how many calls she answered that day and responds “One”.

I spent 4 hours on hold with various Disney teams last week and have yet to get all the issues resolved. Some were like email this group. Dude - I’ve been on hold three hours. I’m currently driving. Of course that’s when the call was answered and I can’t even pull over to jot down the email address. Back to the phone lines tomorrow!

3 Likes

There really is no good excuse for their lack of customer service these days. The inability to book things online is inexcusable.

6 Likes

We were waiting on chat for close to 3 hours to set up DAS for DLR. When that chat window times out, it does send your pulse sky-rocketing! Once we got connected, the process was short and sweet, though!

5 Likes

They’re ruining their brand. To think - they actually coached other corporations on Service. :grimacing::roll_eyes:

9 Likes

this!

3 Likes

That’s my biggest issue! I would expect some wait calling any company— not hours! But fix your site so i can cancel or modify my trip like I’m supposed to do!

4 Likes