Revenge of the Solo Trip

MF also has a pretty good singer rider line. Downside is chance of being a pilot is slim to none

4 Likes

RIGHT. I can use single rider. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Managed to score SDD at the drop, but it was over 5 seconds later.

9 Likes

And this is one of the many reasons @joelbruick and BG1 is awesome

7 Likes

I’m afraid that’s pretty much the only reason I’m awesome.

7 Likes

Well, this has been a good day so far. MMRR, ToT, SDD, ASS, ST… RotR is down at the moment so I’m indulging in the Bouncin’ Mini Churros from Ice Cold Hydraulics and they are delicious!

I’m considering canceling Oga’s and heading back to FQ for some R&R. I didn’t sleep great last night so I’m a bit sleepy, and my day has already been so delightful and full, and tomorrow I’ve got an early start with Keys to the Kingdom. Let’s see if rise comes back online.

15 Likes

That looks quite interesting.

2 Likes

Churritos?

4 Likes

No From Me Dawg GIFs | Tenor

6 Likes

Your loss. :grinning: They were sweet, savoury, spicy and the texture was just amazing. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

I Rose, I Falconed, and now I’m on the bus back to FQ. Today was amazing, and it didn’t feel as busy as it was because, well, Liner knowledge. A+, no notes.

9 Likes

1 or 2 coaxium?

2 Likes

2! With a rookie crew!

3 Likes

Got an MEP from my DAS preselection for SDD. I’m going to try to move it to MK for tomorrow.

8 Likes

Managed to change the MEP to tomorrow at MK.

10 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Here I am, like a madman, at rope drop. I don’t actually want to ride anything this morning, but today is Keys to the Kingdom and I need to be there at 7:45, and didn’t want to risk being late. I’m hoping something resembling breakfast is available.

11 Likes

You should be able to get something at the bakery, which won’t have you too far away from Town Square for your tour check-in

4 Likes

I managed to get BG1 for Tron so I might try that as an aperitif.

10 Likes