Returning to the Magic - A trip report

Praying for safe travels and good health for you and your family so you can enjoy WDW to the maximum!

Thanks for sharing any reporting!

4 Likes

Wishing DS a super speedy recovery :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Wait, you changed your profile pic!

1 Like

I live with a pack of them and, if you didn’t know already, almost every weekend is a Harry Potter weekend on tv :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

So you got into SW and the MCU - is HP next? Or is that just a bridge too far?

2 Likes

Too far.

1 Like

And now he has a fever… :sob:

5 Likes

Oh no! I hope it’s just one of those super fast 24 hours things and that he feels better tomorrow.

4 Likes

Find out if it’s strep or something else bacterial! Those are easier to fix and aren’t catching after IIRC 24 hours of starting antibiotics…

2 Likes

So sorry he’s not feeling well! I hope he recovers quickly and you can go forward with your plans! The rest of you better wash hands frequently and take Airborne!

1 Like

Sounds like it’s progressing quickly. Hopefully it’s just a 24 hour crud and he’ll feel better in the morning.

Ok false alarm - looks like it was a bad thermostat battery… Took an oral and another forehead with new batteries and both ended up reading 99.4.

I feel like I’m on a roller coaster. Which, I do want to go on, but this wasn’t the kind I had in mind.

14 Likes

This is great pre-trip play by play trip report practice :wink:

8 Likes

Whelp, DS11 seemed better last night but woke up with a 102 fever… This time it really is a fever. I’m beginning to think this trip may not happen…

3 Likes

Dang it. Come on Easter miracles!

3 Likes

So sorry wishing you the best and sending you good luck thoughts

2 Likes

Boooooo. Still hoping it’s a quick thing and not the thing!

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear this. I too hope it is a quick bug and the fever is just nature’s way of getting rid of it! Please keep us posted!

2 Likes

Just had him take a rapid test, and fortunately it was negative again. So at least there is that.

10 Likes

Sending good thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he came down with it in time to be well for travel in a couple more days.

5 Likes