Returning to the Magic - A trip report

I posted this before on the countdown thread, but want to repeat here. DW has been busy working on custom T-shirts!

35 Likes

images (12)
:partying_face:

6 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

Yay!! Excited to follow.

Your DW is talented.

3 Likes

Those shirts are so awesome!!

2 Likes

Please send happy thoughts. DS11 woke up today feeling crummy - headache, no appetite, congestion, and cough. Luckily no fever and a negative rapid COVID test - but this is not what we needed three days before the trip. Poor kid…

9 Likes

Happy thoughts on their way!

3 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO

Casting it out of her :::wiggly fingers in his general direction:::

5 Likes

Oh nooo! My husband came home from a work trip with strep yesterday, so we are in a similar boat. Hopefully she recovers quickly and everyone else stays well!

3 Likes

Thank you (although it’s DS, I don’t have any daughters :slightly_smiling_face:).

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I said. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hopefully he’ll bounce back quickly like my young ones usually did. Hope no one else catches it.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just made a backup reservation at YC for late June.

5 Likes

Also Wingardium Levioseur or whatever.

I don’t know what that will do. I don’t know HP but I hear this phrase tossed around. So I’m putting it out there in case it helps

9 Likes

i was just catching up on your post, getting ready to wish you well, and this!? no!

hoping for the best for you! :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Whoops—need more coffee I guess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Crossing fingers :crossed_fingers: - Claritin, Tylenol and a pepcid complete later and DS11 seems a little more like himself… Headache is gone, he had a fairly normal snack. Still congested and slight cough, but really hoping this is just bad allergies.

7 Likes

Pretty darn close for not being a HP fan. But if you said it like that around Hermione, she will definitely take issue. :joy:

10 Likes