Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

Does this mean you are following the UOR part too?

5 Likes

Uh…yeah right. @OBNurseNH probably muted this thread right after her post and set an alarm for 3:00pm Thursday to unmute.

12 Likes

no way – no one can resist pictures of those cute kids!

9 Likes

Full Stop. :wink:

World, do your best/worst. I have a Plan.

7 Likes

No one on here has ever seen me make a plan that meets those specifications…:roll_eyes::wink:

But I admit 4 days is my limit for detailed planning, and I haven’t mastered spreedsheet schedules.

So this is…impressive.

And I might steal for March UOR. I am afraid to go with the flow with spring break crowds and not knowing my way around yet.

9 Likes

but surely some Team @Dreamer @Jeff_AZ overlap?!

7 Likes

Um … did you intentionally skip this part? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I’m sure we will find a time to cross paths. Dreamer has to let her eyes uncross and read my spreadsheet for this week. I was hoping maybe Friday at MK?

8 Likes

And we are checked in to Portofino Bay! I had to call because when I checked in online, it didn’t ask for the party members of my second room. It also didn’t ask me to authorize charges for the second room – only the first – but apparently they were ok with that. :man_shrugging:

Having the correct party members is very important, because it determines who gets a room key for Express Pass. When I initially booked the reservation with two rooms at once, my name (as the AP holder / person registering) is automatically added to both rooms (no way to change it) and takes up one of the four spots. But when you check in online, you can add another guest to the second room.

UOR needs to work on their IT every bit as much as Disney.

15 Likes

I THOUGHT it was you guys that did SD!!! Bookmarking for later!

5 Likes

My opinion is it’s even worse! That’s why I used a TA for our trip after DD31’s wedding. I just didn’t have the patience with all the wedding stuff too!

6 Likes

I hadn’t even thought to do that, but now I have

You’re pretty smart, TreeMan

8 Likes

Yes, yes I did.

3 Likes

I hope so!!

4 Likes

Robert and I will be at MK on Friday!!

7 Likes

It was such an awesome trip. I highly recommend it. I wouldn’t change anything about what we did and for how long. It was all worth trying once.

5 Likes

Nice! We should be able to work out a meet-up at some point! My family moves slowly so you will probably zig and zag past us multiple times. :joy:

9 Likes

@gamusicman , @Dreamer , @lizzieanne771 , @eeeevah and others

If our trip reports were on the level of @Jeff_AZ 's tr, he wouldn’t get to shine as much. :wink:

It’s for that reason - and that reason only - that I considerately leave spreadsheets to everyone else. :wink:

Nice start @jeff tho what a surprise with that movie tie in. :grin:

12 Likes

I’m tired after just reading your plans!!! Rope Drop to 9/10/11 at night plus also pool time afterwards?! No midday breaks. Do you drug your children at some point and just leave them passed out in the stroller?!

Anyway - none of our parks overlap except for maybe your last MK day - but we’ll be there in the am. Unsure of afternoon plans yet.

And of course I’ll be at Boardwalk on your first Epcot evening so we may be able to swing a drive by meet up!

Safe travels tomorrow.

And @gamusicman totally agree on my initial reaction to the opener. Showed it to my (non-liner) DH and he said, “you have to step up your game!”

14 Likes

Oh I don’t do spreadsheets. At all. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes